Which Hosting servor should i purchase?

If my business location is India, should i prefer US hosting or Indian.? In terms of Speed and functioning.?

You can contact Hostplay.com team for further details. They have stable servers located in Russia, Netherlands, Sweden and Bulgaria.
    They don't pretend to be the most stable service, but they do succeed in their goal: providing value for money with features that many developers appreciate.

I'd advise you to use HostingSource.com and QHoster.com, their servers are well-balanced and prices are competitive. Their tech staff is active around the clock. Check out their plans and choose the best one for your needs.

IMHO, you can look at QHoster.com dedicated servers - the price is normal, features are really unique.
    Your site will get loaded lightning fast and applications run far better as compared to any other hosting environment.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

it really depend on which market you're targeting at. If your main target market is in India itself, then India base hosting will be the best option. if international market, US is a good option in term of speed and cost.
    + HaBangNET - Stable + Reliable + Powerful + High-Availability - Delivering Stable Hosting Since 2010
    + Multiple Domain Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting | Dedicated Server Hosting
    + Global Web Hosting Services - Go STABLE? Go with HaBangNet!
    + Servers Hosted in China, Mainland | Hong Kong | Singapore | Australia | United States | Germany | South Korea | Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by amitchauhan270 View Post
    If my business location is India, should i prefer US hosting or Indian.? In terms of Speed and functioning.?
    Some relevant information would be processor speed, hard drive space and ram that is needed for your project. Once we have some of that information we might be able to point you in the right direction.

You know hostingsource.com is the best hosting provider with stable servers, high uptime and quality support.
    They are the best in delivering IT services on the hosting industry.

USA based servers would do just fine for India.
    HostOX - Quality web hosting with super fast UK support.
    oXnames - Simple Domain registration with no BS

I suggest you purchase namecheap server. This is one of the best server on the planet.

Think that your sites will be in trusted hands using hostwinds.com web host.
    With all their features, you can easily create a website – whether it would be a personal or family website with lots of pictures, a website for your business, an online community website, or even an online store where you can display and sell products to your website visitors.

The most host provider can be from various countries it is better to have a host nearby your country specifician then us and other offsore countries. if you are searching for reliable and good services provider host then try iwrahost.com it has great review if you want to check.

Wherever might be your business, you can choose any hosting provider. That really doesn't depend on location. You can check our offers if you wish to go for dedicated server hosting.

EqServers is based on the principle of client satisfaction via long-term relationship, this is only a part of how we try to make sure our clients are confident that they will receive an honest service.

I must say that I am satisfied using hostwinds.com service, their online support is always available to help if you have a problem.
    As soon as I had a question I went on and had an answer in under 15-30 seconds. The service is excellent!

I know a1dedicatedservers.com that would satisfy any webmasters' demands. They are reputable host with high available support, featured plans and solid server solutions, just give them a try.

I think you can register ip in any location when buying a host