Thread: Marketplace

Marketplace

How can we develop online marketplace ? What are its pre-requisites ?

Marketplace is a convenient destination on Facebook to discover buy and sell items with people in your community.

If you want to develop marketplace online, the first TWO things you need to get: Domain and E-commerce friendly hosting!
    So, if you need reliable option, as for recommendation, check out Hostwinds.com ssd litespeed hosting deals and also domain registration solutions.
    What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.

Just contact hostwinds team!

I can also recommend kvchosting.net and their ssd web hosting solutions for running e-commerce web sites.
    Uptime is (nearly) 100%. You know, I've encountered a few small hick-ups in the last 9 months but in fact I haven't encountered any problems during the last 5 months.