Any Hosting company Sotck Shares avialable?

I got alot of companies shares but i want to be any hosting server's shareholder. do you have any idea about it? and knowledge about it?
    Packing Supplies in United States of America

Reseller Plan

I am presently using reseller plan and sell them many other client....I am also looking for a partner to start this business...what you think? You can contact me to start this anyhow...I am not interested for a big finance but I can provide you all web support, maintainable service and equipments...I need some idea...looks forward mail me-

Hello , yes hosting companies stock share available.

Moved to the web hosting discussion section
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Hay,
    Yeah as far as i know their are no hosting companies in share yet.
    "Want to get-on Google's first page in 48 hours and flood your site with traffic?
    Try Traffic Geyser, the internet's #1 video marketing software at Traffic Geyser "