application testing hosting service

Greetings!
    Here is great service that uses Digitaloceans' API for servers are created, deleted, resized in real time - bithost.io.
    I prefer to buy droplets for several hours to test my applications, because they have hourly billing, so you can get it just for 2 hours, quickly check if everything is ok and that's it.

I have done my own research and for me their service is really attractive because they accept btc as payment and have fast service delivery and hourly bill their clients. I am sure that bithost.io is trustworthy.

For sure getting bithost.io service would be really useful for those who needs digitalocean based hosting to buy with crypto-currency on an hourly billing for instance developers to test their applications. Attractive and unique offer.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

According to my experience bithost.io is service provider with good reputation. My friend told me they are accepting bitcoins and you can get their service for like a couple hours just to test something like app or website how it works, thats cool as for me.
    Hey! It's That Guy!