VPS plan ... which plan is the best?

What's the best VPS provider?
    VPS accounts from owned-networks.net and libertyvps.net seem to be good for me and I wonder which way I should follow?

As with most things there is no "best" only good and bad for you.

In order to compete in the market, most web hosting providers are already offering affordable web site hosting plan.

I would not hesitate to recommend Libertyvps bitcoin offshore hosting! They have given me great service for the past ten months with all my hosting requirements and i cant see myself and recommended friends changing if things remain the same.

I am not sure that you mean by best, but I think it solely depends on what requirements you have. If the requirements you have for your hosting are met by or exceeded by your hosting provider, I think its a sweet deal for you then. Specially when it is not too expensive per se.

I have used VPS from many providers like SiteGround, OVH etc. but I found HostGator India's VPS plan really meeting my requirements and they delivered well. I went for the Snappy plan (1TB). Yes, their plans were a tad bit expensive than some providers but I guess we wanted a renowned brand that could really help us at that point.

-hope this helps you.

I would like to suggest you that VPS.net is the best VPS hosting provider which offers fast, secure and reliable VPS hosting service at an affordable rates.

Rockhoster.com and legionbox.com VPS accounts are worth trying.
    For the price these hosts actually pack a tonne of features and I've been pleasantly surprised by their reliability and support.

Highly recommend VPS service from Hostneverdie. Our VPS solution is fast and solid. We guaranteed you the best web hosting experience with 24/7 unbeatable support at a very affordable rate.

You should pick the top website hosting company and join in their money making businesses online.

Nice VPS hosting solutions offered by Hostry.com provider. They are offering Special: VPS in NL for only $1
    It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Are you looking for best vps plan pakages. Then Serverwala data center is best option. They provide cheap vps hosting in india at very resoanble price. They offer full root access with 24/7 techincal support. With VPS India hosting, the user gets a full-fledged but virtual server, equipped with an operating system and has all the possible access rights to manage the operating system. On this server, the user can install any software and host any number of sites.

Been with Libertyvps.net for over 10 months now and still a happy customer.
    Uptime overall is excellent, support very helpful and no complaint about the server/connection from me.

I highly recommend you to try vikhost.com , which has knowledgeable and helpful support for your need. I think you need to try it!
    vikhost.com
    We Offer Cheap, Fast and Reliable VPS & Dedicated Servers

Accounts from asvhost.com and hosting.uk are trustworthy enough to sign up with.
    Excellent - say no more!They are fabulous service, community and I have learnt so much from support. They are always there to help. Their technical support is amazing.

Actually this choice will depend on the provider. I think that is better try to find this service by the provider. I would recommend you to have a look and check: rockhoster.com, kvchosting.net.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

As for me - that is hostingsource.com.
    Why? That is easy. You pay $8 per month and get the best service.
    Hey! It's That Guy!