Which hosting is best for software website ?

I have to make a software downloading website, where space utilisation will be more, as many software in GB will be added to a website.
    So as per you what hosting will be perfect in this situation with what configurations?

I believe that hostwinds.com will suit your needs. Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
    I should also mention that the price is really cheap for web hosting plans and I am also really happy with the availability of the features that I can simply install from cPanel control panel.

Registered User 24x7servermanag's Avatar
    If you're developing the website which will download the software then I would suggest, go with VPS that is virtual private server . It will provide the high CPU, resources and bandwidth. You will need high bandwidth because there will be continuous data transfer between your website and user.

If you will go with shared server then it will cause the speed issue as well as resources will be fully utilized which might stop working of your website. On shared server, there are multiple users hosted on single server so it's not suitable for your website.

You should choose the plan which has the high bandwidth in which you can order the extra bandwidth blocks or resource blocks too to avoid the smooth working of your website.

Hope this will help you.

If website hosting is generally issued you can look for hostgators or bluehost and many more. For better use you can visit iwrahost for space you need since the service and space you require is good for it.

Vps , no host will allow such a huge space usage
    Join the Fastest Growing Web Hosting Forums

A2hosting, it's really powerful, if you want more storage then contact the host provider

I strongly believe that the comparison will help you to choose the right web host for your specific needs:
    1) kvchosting.com - pricing is quite cheap.
    2) Solvps.com - these guys have super reputation in the hosting services market.
    3) iPage.com - many webmasters appreciate the quality of hosting services they provide.
    They have a rock solid infrastructure in place and guaranteed to serve you the next several years to come.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

VPS is enough for the website that you have listed in your thread.

If you decide to go for VPS you can check our plans

Which start from just $12.99/month.

Here is one starting plan -

1vCores Processor
    Xeon E5v3@ 2.4 GHz CPU
    OpenStack KVM
    2GB Guaranteed RAM
    10GB SSD Hard Drive
    100MBPS Bandwidth Unmetered
    1 IP4 (all ports open)
    France and Canada Location
    In just $12.99/month.

Best Web Hosting Reviews (Overall Ratings) .... a leading innovator in the hosting space — from custom software solutions to premier customer support.

If internet website hosting solutions usually released you can look for hostgators or bluehost and many more. For better use you can click on iwrahost for area you need since the service and area you need is good for it.