Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

E-commerce Website in wordpress, html, or php?

Which is the best platform for making E-commerce Website ?

I would recommend you Wordpress - it has huge amount of plugins and widgets which help to impove the efficiency.
    To want to, is to be able to.

Shopify is the leader for eCommerce platforms and hosts number of popular websites. Using Shopify, you will have total control over the design of your website as you get to choose from over a hundred different templates. This option is certainly the most technical friendly, as you really won’t have to do any development work if you don’t want. Shopify if a complete plug and play solution which will require you simply to choose the theme you like, fill in the sections of content with you own, and launch to the world. If you have a small bit of computer skill, and can easily navigate computer programs (not development) like WordPress, you should be able to follow the online tutorials and build yourself out a site.

As per my opinion you should try core php or any other dedicated Cms for your eCommerce website development.

As per my opinion I would suggest you Wordpress there are many options and huge amount of plugins and widgets which help to improve the efficiency.This would also help your website look new.

WordPress is the best option for the e-commerce website.

Business Catalyst

Business Catalyst allows you to build typical and small-scale ecommerce websites. Once you sign up you will receive an ecommerce application that offers you a powerful content management system (CMS) that has the power to set up blogs, shopping carts, and forums. Feature tracking and analysis of user behavior is also very powerful and intuitive. Simple and concise user interface. Business Catalyst not only helps build your online store, it manages very well items and invoices ... BC is a full featured storage application, offering great support modes via electricity. Voice, email, or chat online

Wordpress is the best it is a fast growing platform for any website and it is user friendly as well compared to other platforms.

Depends upon your need and how many products you want to add in it. If it is small E-commerce Website you can go with Wordpress if it is large Website go with Magento.

Registered User 24x7servermanag's Avatar
    Go with WordPress, it is best. You will get the various themes and options to manage your online store that is e-commerce site. You can integrate the payment gateway easily using it.

You don't have to customize the WordPress site as much because it will be already well designed. You can easily modify your items which you would like to sale on the site.

HTML and PHP won't help you to built the site. If you would like to use it then you will need to be expert in both platform. PHP is fine for development but won't be easy like WordPress.
    Server Management Company
    India's Leading Managed Service Provider | Skype: techs24x7
    Cpanel Technical Discussions - Lets talk !

I also go with WordPress .................

Believe that it will be reasonable to recommend some good and reliable e-commerce friendly hosts:
    ipage.com, atom-hosting.com, dreamhost.com, siteground.com and also vortexnode.com
    They never sell overshared network as many other hosts do, so your sites will be always up and very fast.

I would like to prefer you WordPress. I am agreed with others response on it.
    WordPress is the best platform nowadays for making Ecommerce sites.

As per my viewpoint I would recommend you Wordpress platforms there are many choices and large quantity of plug-ins and icons which help to increase the performance.This would also help your web page look new.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast