Need shared hosting account for my new e-store

What shared web hosts are perfect for running e-store?
    I need over 10 gbs of HD, Linux + 24/7 customer tech support.

What are your views on Mechanicweb.com services? Are they reliable? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?
    What other hosts can you recommend me to visit?

I RECOMMEND you search gg

Can say that mechanicweb.com is most often very responsive and accommodating. Their shared hosting deals look affordable.
    I have been building websites for years, and have gone through many web hosts. This is the first which has not once yet let me down.

I have very good success with mechanicweb.com cheap shared hosting service.
    Their customer support is beyond excellent. They know what they are doing. Recommended!

They offer 45-day money back guarantee, so you will loose nothing if you give them a try.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

They have manage to keep my site running smoothly even when it has grown 5 times bigger than it was with the previous hosts and I must say: always with excellent service and response times. Stable, reliable service at a great price. Mechanicweb.com service is much appreciated.

what are you looking shared SSD hosting OR business hosting, hostdens provide both with 24x7 support, look at this URL - https://hostdens.com/ssd-shared-hosting-servers.php

They are very good service, excellent customer service via chat and email.
    It's a nice web host because they offer a wide range of plans for each kind of users.

Mechanicweb.com is well priced and within everyone's budget. So far they have been excellent.