Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best web host

Best web host

Suggest a web host providing daily backup service with shared hosting, along with provision of easy upgradation of resources.

I suggest you to get more reliable options. I know Hostwinds.com has everything needed for quality hosting: guaranteed stability, responsive skilled support team and attractive deals.

Hi Roselina,

I would recommend Domainsatcost.com, they can provide Daily backups and their plans are 100% scalable, meaning you can upgrade any time you wish. Plus with a higher billing cycle you can get up to 32% lifetime discount.
    Domainsatcost.com
    Everything you need to be present online.

I suggest godaddy host will be a good host provider for you

I can say Hostwinds is trustworthy company. I was so impressed with their service so I ended up moving all my sites to them. By far I am extremely happy - they have already saved me hours of hassle, and they provide highest stability in my experience.

For that scenario, Inmotion will be your best bet, unless doing only WordPress, then WPEngine might be a better fit.
    Cybercon Data Center | Dedicated Server Hosting | Colocation | Private Cloud | SOC2 Type II Cert.
    VServer Center | Cloud Hosting | VPS | 100% Uptime SLA | HA Clusters | Dell/HP Servers
    BestNet | Shared Hosting | cPanel | WordPress | ECommerce | Email | Magento | Forum Hosting

I would recommend PCSmartGroup!
    HostOX - Quality web hosting with super fast UK support.
    oXnames - Simple Domain registration with no BS

I would suggest Domainsatcost.com, they can offer Everyday back-ups and their programs are 100% scalable, significance you can update when you wish. Plus with a greater payments pattern you can get up to 32% life-time lower price.

I'm the webmaster for about a half dozen sites. I moved my personal site to hostwinds.com and was so impressed with their service I ended up moving all my sites to them. Price seems very competitive (another reason I went with this provider). Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.

They provide upgradation of resources right if required?

I like web2.club hosting. It is one of the most professional and engaging technical professionals I've dealt with.
    I always receive very quick and informative responses from the staff.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Hi, I think you should go with the cloud services for that you can choose this best amazon cloud alternative who provides high quality services with reliable, secured and trustworthy servers.

Goodluck!

According to my research web2.club has fast support with efficient, friendly and understandable replies that gives really best service. You can use 2 months free coupon: 2UMASDIM24MONTH.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast