Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Which is best hosting and from where to buy this hosting?

Hi there.
    There is no such thing as 'best hosting'. It all depends on your requirements. For one person, one certain host can be the best, and for another person that same host may not be the best.
    You need to think what you need most (e.g. performance, support,...) and then contact several hosts to make a comparison and see which one suits you best.

As for the best host I know, can recommend hostwinds.com and their cheap ssd web hosting deals. They also use Litespeed server.
    Really great service! It's unbelievable to get such great service at such a cheap price. Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

I know Hostwinds.com has everything needed for quality hosting: high guaranteed uptime, helpful knowledgeable staff and reasonable pricing
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Take your time to look at a2hosting.com and their website hosting solutions. Their uptime is great - 99.9% (your sites will be always up).
    Very Mac friendly interface. If you value excellent service, advice and professional support don't look any further.

To my mind services from ViUX.com would be definitely best fit for any hosting. They are highly reliable and their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

if you go for hosting there are a lots like hostgator, bluehost, and lots. the best and reliability is also a need for hosting. recomended one from me is iwrahost.com. check it if you are interested.

best hosting serivce

Quote Originally Posted by amitchauhan270 View Post
    you should try https://www.cantech.in/

I recommend kvchosting.net to anyone who appreciates great customer service and affordable yet uncompromising hosting provider.
    Long term experience with managed servers has taught me that the most important thing is quality of service, particularly quality of support.

It is all depend on your website requirement, which type of hosting you looking for. Godaddy and bluehost give you a good offer.

You should use Everest.net cloud based service. Their techies performed great job to make their servers fast and stable. Prices are fair especially considering how decent their services are.

I'd say that with ViUX.com any webmaster will find everything needed. Their customer support is responsive and friendly - any problem is solved immediately. Uptime is good as my sites are always up.

If u really want Best Hosting then knownhost.com is one of the best other wise u can buy any hosting like godaddy hostgator bluehost fatcow...etc

Thank you

If you are a beginner then buy godaddy, look for discount codes that buy. If you want to optimize the web then you buy at A2hosting

You can try us
    We have topic here Fecony Worldwide Hosting Solutions
    We are starting company which have time limited offer 1 year free webhosting with SSL, Cpanel PHP5.6-7.1, Cron jobs, Autoinstaller and more... Our load of sites is fast
    After one year our prices will be cheap.

More informations in our topic or websites...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast