Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    To my thoughts solutions from ViUX.com would be definitely best fit for any web hosting. They are extremely efficient and their hosts are duplicated with excellent perfection testifying to a ideal capability to operate.

I think that nowadays web hosting services are different by types and purpose of using and as result they can be used for various situations. If you have small site you need to check shared hosting providers like hostgator.com. If you are looking for dedicated server you need check digitalocean.com. If you are looking for the seo hosting you can check seohost.com.
    PhoneCasesMart.com
    Quality & Reasonably Prices Phone Cases

Quote Originally Posted by amitchauhan270 View Post
    Which is best hosting and from where to buy this hosting?
    Although there are many website hosting companies that provide website hosting. Here are few of the handpicked ones that are worth mentioning.

1. Siteground: Siteground has a brilliant live chat support which is available 24x7. Besides these I also got a domain specific email address and a secure certificate (Changing from http to https - Secure status)

2. Bluehost: This is the most widely used hosting service for Wordpress sites.

3. Dreamhost: They have won the " PCMag’s ‘Best Web Hosting Service’ award two times in a row.

It is upto you which service to buy out of all of these three considering your requirements.

Besides these three services the other website hosting companies are hostagator, A2 Hosting, Inmotion Hosting

Have a look at EqServers.

Where we offer dedicated servers from a wide variety of locations all over the globe to meet the increasing demands of customers. We offer servers in USA and Netherlands. Pick the one which suits your requirements the best.
    EqServers - One of the Leading Dedicated Server Provider
    Unmetered Bandwidth Servers | Dedicated Server USA | Dedicated Server Netherlands

There are many good website hosting sites which you can use for your website. Some of which are mentioned below

1. Siteground" They have a great live chat support which resolves most of your queries and issues. They helped me in migrating from HTTP to HTTPs without any additional charges.

2. Bluehost: This is the most dominant Website hosting service used for Wordpress sites. majority of people recommend Bluehost for Wordpress sites.

Choose whichever hosting sites that you want depending on your requirements of Bandwidth, number of sites etc.

I advise using A2hosting or Stablehost.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12