Cheap and reliable VPS account in UK

What host is reliable enough to have a deal in UK location?
    What do you think of hosting.co.uk activity?
    How quality are they?

Hosting.co.uk provides quality and reliable hosting services in UK.
    They provide a secure hosting environment for your individual or business requirements with flexible levels of management and monitoring of your critical applications.

Try to contact rareservers.com and their experts. They offer nice vps hosting in UK at cheap rates.
    I have found them to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have ever seen before.

Use coupon code for 25% OFF: OFFVPSTODAY

IMHO, QHoster.com will meet your demands. They offer nice vps hosting deals.
    Use "summervps17" coupon code - It is 17% lifetime discount!
    It is valid for all: Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS

Have heard from my friends that the host provides stable hosting services, plus a huge number of reviews convinced me that they were worth checking out further.
    Great customer service and support through instant messengers.

As an alternative option I suggest VPSGet. You will be pleased with their fast support, enterprise servers and big variety of useful features.

You can try our servers if you can't find any plan from that listed hosting provider.

We provide high quality unmanaged VPS hosting and unmanaged Dedicated Server hosting located in France and Canada. Our hosting plans are premeditated to deliver the best performance at the most lucrative price.

You can check our plans at our website.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby View Post
    What host is reliable enough to have a deal in UK location?
    What do you think of hosting.co.uk activity?
    How quality are they?
    Hi Bobby,
    If you don't find any company, Then you can try to this site localproxies.com. I thik they are good.

I am with rareservers.com web host. It was very easy to upgrade, took only a minute and can be done at any time.
    Their customer support is far superior than others (what I been advised by others, who use other providers). They have gone above and beyond to assist me with my sites, whenever needed.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

They always update all their programs to the newest version, like Cpanel, fantastico, MySQL, Apache etc.

Their prices are competitive, the servers are reliable & speedy fast, their tech support superb professional and timely.
    Hosting.co.uk have my highest recommendation for anyone looking for a satisfying hosting experience.

Hi,

Hosting.co.uk might be good at service level but i heard very bad experiences on google when it comes to support level.

Request you to choose hosting service provider who does provider best support. Service level i believe now a days many providers do provider at satisfactory level but support is what matters a lot. Hence recommend you to be with the provider who does provide best ever support.

Hope this info help you!
    TRIJIT WEB SERVICES - VPS HOSTING INDIA

I suppose you should compare offers and choose the best one. I can say Hostsailor.com is decent and reliable and their servers are well-balanced and prices are affordable. They have solid servers which work with neither glitches, nor outages.

Quote Originally Posted by Bull View Post
    IMHO, QHoster.com will meet your demands. They offer nice vps hosting deals.
    Use "summervps17" coupon code - It is 17% lifetime discount!
    It is valid for all: Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS

Have heard from my friends that the host provides stable hosting services, plus a huge number of reviews convinced me that they were worth checking out further.
    Great customer service and support through instant messengers.
    What kind of VPS resources will I need to host around 10-15 WordPress installs.

I will use CPanel/WHM for each site.