Arrow What is happening with Net Neutrality?!

Hey Everyone. I have been continuing to follow media about this major issue of FCC Ajit Pai trying to redefine "broadband" with this Title II repeal of Net Neutrality so these major cable companies will be able to start throttling, blocking, and/or favoring their(or one type of) traffic over others. I've joined the #FightForNetNeutrality movement and submitted name and comment to http://www.battleforthenet.com I'm wanting to open discussion about how everyone else is feeling about this issue and what the FCC is doing.

Add comments to this thread about:

News updates on the situation via text or links
    General thoughts/opinions about Net Neutrality-for or against it, why, what good or bad will come of it, etc
    How you think it will affect hosting providers, internet exchanges, internet backbones, CDNs, data centers
    Any better alternatives to how it could be better handled
    What have you done or what are you doing about it
    Cybercon Data Center | Dedicated Server Hosting | Colocation | Private Cloud | SOC2 Type II Cert.
    VServer Center | Cloud Hosting | VPS | 100% Uptime SLA | HA Clusters | Dell/HP Servers
    BestNet | Shared Hosting | cPanel | WordPress | ECommerce | Email | Magento | Forum Hosting

Well I was hoping to get some kind of new links or intelligent conversation going so I wanted to add link to this article I just read detailing how although ISPs and FCC arguing that the rules in place restraining them from blocking websites and throttling traffic is making them not want to invest and upgrade networks, that this of course isn't true and networks & investors are up more than ever. https://www.publicknowledge.org/news...ure-investment & another here from arstechnica.com breaks down Ajit Pai's ridiculous attempt at re-redefining broadband to fit his agenda. Anyone want to weigh in on this or add anything? https://arstechnica.com/information-...ommunications/
    Cybercon Data Center | Dedicated Server Hosting | Colocation | Private Cloud | SOC2 Type II Cert.
    VServer Center | Cloud Hosting | VPS | 100% Uptime SLA | HA Clusters | Dell/HP Servers
    BestNet | Shared Hosting | cPanel | WordPress | ECommerce | Email | Magento | Forum Hosting

Organizers have put together a campaign to bring awareness to the possible change of net neutrality regulations.