Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Server to buy from a decent hosting provider ...

There are two hosts - hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com - which have attractive servers which are able to satisfy all my needs and I wonder which plan is better to sign up with and why?
    Any thoughts are welcome.
    Thanks.

I don't know their plans but you can have a look at our plans, compare them and whichever you find more affordable and effective you can go for that.

Our features -

99.9% server uptime
    High speed network
    Free setup
    100% satisfaction
    24/7 live support

The best server hosting solutions are provided by Exmasters.com. They are reputable host with high available support, featured plans and solid server solutions, just give them a try.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

I chose superbithost.com about 2 years ago and they have been all that I could hope for, with absolutely no problems since I moved to their hosting service. When I need support, it is quick and takes care of the issue with no attitude. I am not an IT guy so this is important to me. They offer great bitcoin ddos protected dedicated servers at good rates.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Pretty good managed servers in UK, USA and France offered by Rareservers.com team.
    I have referred several friends to the service so far and all say activation has been approximately between 30 - 90 minutes.

To my mind hostingsource.com would definitely meet your demands. Their hosting solutions are properly maintained and optimized for best performance and stability. Prices are reasonable.

Indeed.
    https://www.hostingsource.com/dedicated-servers/
    Here you can find servers below $30 PER MONTH

I vote for hostsailor.com.
    Amazing tech service and overall excellent customer care. I recommend them to everyone who is looking for a dependable web host.

Once you've wisely determined that building a website is an essential part of your business, you need to make another important decision: What's your domain name going to be? You know, it's the [yoursitename].com Web address by which all your (hopefully) many customers will find you. Furthermore, how do you go about staking your claim for it? Purchasing a name is a relatively simple process (although finding one that isn't already taken can be a challenge), but there are many factors that you should consider. Since your domain name is, in effect, the name of your website, you want to make sure you get a good one. But what makes a good one? And since it's also the address of your website, you want to make sure you understand the contract between you and the domain name registrar. Is it starting to sound a little more complicated? Don't worry: This primer can help you get started.

Domain Names Defined
    Domain names put a friendly face on hard-to-remember numeric Internet addresses. Every computer on the Internet has a unique Internet Protocol (IP) number. A domain name represents one IP number or more. For example, the IP number for the domain name whitehouse.gov is 104.109.178.94. The whole purpose is to give users an easy-to-remember handle so that when sending an e-mail to, let's say, the President of the United States, you can type president@whitehouse.gov instead of the more unwieldy president@104.109.178.94.

Anyone can buy a domain name. To do so, you visit a domain name registrar, such as GoDaddy or Namecheap, key in the domain you want to buy, and pay a fee. You can't buy just any domain, of course—only one that isn't already registered by another person or business and that bears a valid domain suffix. In general, you'll want to buy something that is catchy and short so that it's both easy for people to remember, and easy for them to type in—like "PCMag," for example. That good search engine optimization (SEO) and it's also common sense. You might also want to do some research on key terms for your business. If you can get a good one into your site's name, that's all the better, from an SEO perspective.

You might find that many of the shortest, catchiest names are taken already, especially if you're entering a space that is already well represented on the Web. To make matters worse, cyber-squatters often scoop up these attractive names as an investment with an eye to reselling them later to legitimate would-be site owners—more on this later.

If you're having trouble finding a domain name (whether because of crowding or cyber-squatters), check for a help facility on each registrar's site. Domain registrars typically house search engines that return a listing of available names similar to the one you want. When you search for a domain name at Namecheap, for example, you get both the status of that name and a list of suffixes available for that name. Maybe [Sitename].com isn't available, but [Sitename].biz or .org is.

The Suffix Factor
    The suffix identifies the name as belonging to a specific top-level domain (TLD). As of late 2016, when this article was written, there are numerous TLDs available for general purchase, including .com, .edu, .game, .green, .hiphop, .net, and .org. The most popular of these by far is .com, which is supposed to indicate commercial sites, but in reality has come to include almost everything.

You can expect to pay anywhere from $1 per year to Scrooge McDuck bucks, depending on the domain name and suffix. In fact, If you're in search of a highly desired domain with a popular suffix, you may have to open your wallet in a big way, because chances are someone else already has it registered.

Insurance.com, for example, sold for $35.6 dollars in 2010. As mentioned, there's also a thriving industry of squatters who look to flip domains (even those that are less obviously important than insurance.com) for profit. Some of them ask you to make an offer, suggesting that anything less than $500 will be ignored.

Web Hosts and Domain Names
    You needn't go to a dedicated registration service to buy a domain name, though. Web hosting services, such as DreamHost and HostGator, routinely offer a registration mechanism as part of the sign-up process. Hosting services typically offer a free domain name when you sign up for a Web hosting package.

Keep in mind, however, that free domain names are usually free only for one or two years, after which the registrar will bill you for the annual or biennial fee. In other words, the provider of the free domain name pays only for the first billing from the registrar. Also take note of whether or not the provider charges a fee for setting up a domain name. Most services offer to transfer an existing domain name to their servers at no cost, but sometimes you'll find a setup fee over and above the registrar's fee.

Please note that not all Web hosts give you the option a domain name. Cloudways, for example, is a solid Web host that requires you to purchase a domain name from elsewhere.

Registrars offer a wide variety of registration durations—one year, three, five, and even ten. Be careful about registering for more than a year, though. First, there might be restrictions on your ability to transfer the domain name should the registrar give poor service. Second, the registrar could go out of business, leaving your domain name without a host. Check the policies closely.

Well, Every company of web hosting claim they are reliable for all sot of hosting but reality is different. Let me suggest you a Dubai Web Hosting company. A reliable company offering services with these fetures and functionality of Servers.

High Reliable Dedicated server at Affordable prices.
    They never force a long contract, Pay on a monthly basis.
    99.9% network uptime, Server location of your choice.
    24/7/365 technical support at your service.
    Latest and High quality hardware.
    High speed networks to match our clients needs.
    they love to serve clients located in 70 countries of the world.
    Best connectivity and technology solutions.
    Free Setup on all Dedicated servers.

I'd draw your attention from servers which a2hosting.com and hostround.com provide.
    They are reliable web host with affordable prices and stable plans totally compatible with any web software, you won't regret of using them.

When you are planning to buy a server, you are looking for a reliable solution for your site and the most crucial part is after sales service. I tried to connect with the providers you have listed via live chat. But, they do not seem responsive. The better plans do not make any sense if the provider is not available for you when you really need technical support.

I would strongly recommend AccuWebHosting for their ultra-fast server and outstanding technical support. They do provide servers in USA, Germany, Canada, France, UK, Australia, Singapore, and India. You will definitely be amazed with their pricing which starts at just $75 for 32 GB RAM and latest processor. After using their service for more than 5 years, I would say that AccuWebHosting is the leader in technical support.

ideastackdotcom decent hosting provider because this company provide 99.99% uptime live chat and phine support available on 24/7.

Well, I would not suggest you to pick hostsailor.com . I personally had really bad experience with them. Very poor and unprofessional Support. Had a basic Web hosting service with them, I had asked them to migrate my domain, they couldn't do it properly. Even their ticket support is weak.

The best server hosting alternatives are provided by Exmasters.com. They are reliable variety with high available support, presented plans and strong server alternatives, just give them a try.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast