Server to buy from a decent hosting provider ...

There are two hosts - hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com - which have attractive servers which are able to satisfy all my needs and I wonder which plan is better to sign up with and why?
    Any thoughts are welcome.
    Thanks.

I don't know their plans but you can have a look at our plans, compare them and whichever you find more affordable and effective you can go for that.

Our features -

99.9% server uptime
    High speed network
    Free setup
    100% satisfaction
    24/7 live support

The best server hosting solutions are provided by Exmasters.com. They are reputable host with high available support, featured plans and solid server solutions, just give them a try.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

I chose superbithost.com about 2 years ago and they have been all that I could hope for, with absolutely no problems since I moved to their hosting service. When I need support, it is quick and takes care of the issue with no attitude. I am not an IT guy so this is important to me. They offer great bitcoin ddos protected dedicated servers at good rates.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Pretty good managed servers in UK, USA and France offered by Rareservers.com team.
    I have referred several friends to the service so far and all say activation has been approximately between 30 - 90 minutes.

To my mind hostingsource.com would definitely meet your demands. Their hosting solutions are properly maintained and optimized for best performance and stability. Prices are reasonable.

Indeed.
    https://www.hostingsource.com/dedicated-servers/
    Here you can find servers below $30 PER MONTH