Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking for a Windows web hosting service

We are looking for a Windows web hosting service for our official website.

Currently, our servers are located in Vancouver. Our main customers are from United State and this is why we are going to transfer our official website from Canada to USA.

Here are some main points we care about the hosting service mostly:
    The service must be stable and safe. This is our OFFICIAL WEBSITE. You can imagine how horrible it is if the official website cannot be accessed.
    The bandwidth must be fast and stable. We have customers and visitors all over the world. Currently our daily PV is more than 30,000. We want our visitors or customers in any place can access our website fast and smoothly.
    The machine hosting our website must be very powerful and we do not want hardware resources of the machine to be shared with too many other websites.
    Our website must have an independent American IP.

Can you give me some suggestions?

Thank you.

Try to look at hostwinds.com hosting deals. It is well-known reliable host. These guys use Litespeed server + SSD Storage.
    Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution. Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.

I would suggest you to have look on scopehosts , as the host provides hosting services with SSD servers, guaranteed uptime, unending customer support and rock solid security against every attacks.
    Also recently I came across business hosting giveaway, the lucky winners will get business hosting plan free for 6 months. SO just check it out.

I recommend ViUX.com. They have fast servers, stable redundant network and skilled tech staff. Their prices are lowest considering their really great hosting deals.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Unfortunately, I didn't see this last week. If you have not found a suitable server yet, take a look at our Windows Cloud Servers! VServerCenter is our cloud service side of Cybercon Data Center located in St. Louis, MO. We have 100% Uptime guarantee SLA with our fully redundant network, power, and HVAC systems with High availability cloud servers all built with enterprise DELL/HP hardware architecture and NetApp SAN Storage. All VPS servers are virtual dedicated as well having own OS, not containerized. Bandwidth is unmetered so even smaller VPS could handle the traffic you are currently getting and can scale up CPU, RAM, Disk, IPs, Backup space as needed without reboot or "on the fly" with our automated WHMCS system. Use my special Coupon Code I made to hook everyone up as I'm leaving this great company at end of the week for better opportunity. Code- "Cloud9" upon checkout for 90% off first month to test out & see if you like it, so if choose lowest cost Standard server-$29.95, get 1st month for only 3$!!!
    Cybercon Data Center | Dedicated Server Hosting | Colocation | Private Cloud | SOC2 Type II Cert.
    VServer Center | Cloud Hosting | VPS | 100% Uptime SLA | HA Clusters | Dell/HP Servers
    BestNet | Shared Hosting | cPanel | WordPress | ECommerce | Email | Magento | Forum Hosting

As I know with hosting from ViUX.com everything works perfect. They are delivering low-cost solutions with high stability and knowledgeable support.

Choosing a host is not so easy as it sounds. You need to be 100% sure in reliability and stable work.
    I can recommend SolVPS.com and their Windows Hosting solutions. The uptime is excellent, their promise of 99.9% is correct.

Hello,

We can't provide shared hosting service outside France but our Public Cloud has a zone (server pool) in Miami if you feel at ease with managing a vm please visit our website.
    Thomas | Community manager | ikoula Dedicated servers, VPS and Public Cloud.
    Contact us | Follow us Twitter | Like us Facebook

No doubt, SolVPS.com will be the best choice for getting professional windows hosting services: shared, VPS, dedicated servers.
    Every conversation was pleasant and helpful. Every question resolved to my satisfaction. No complains about stupidity of the questions or late time (few conversations went past midnight).

In my web hosting experience with Superbithost.com, I also learned that the hosting panel which they use is very good one and they have learned it well to make users understand pros and cons of things which we have to do every day. I don’t have any complaint against them. Recommended.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

The Cloud based VPS models are perfect for hosting critical applications or professional production environments.

Our latest hardware guarantees stable service and high availability out of the box, no additional configurations required.

We provide reliable and cheap windows VPS hosting.

The variety of cloud based plans are ideal for businesses seeking their own cloud on the Internet.
    -------------------- Okayservers - Bitcoin Accepted --------------------
    Professional Dedicated Servers - Game Server Providers - Bitcoin Server Hosting

Lol, I don't want to use window hosting It's waste of time of time.

You can trust warez-host.com team. They offer cool feature-rich windows hosting solutions in Europe.

Use the promo code SAVEON15V to receive 15% lifetime discount for all new virtual private servers packages purchases.
    Use the promo code GROWTH5DS to receive 5% lifetime discount for all new dedicated servers purchases.
    Use the promo code SAVEON20S to receive 20% lifetime discount for all new shared hosting packages with Annually purchases.

You should refer IX web hosting and A2 Hosting. Both unlimited bandwidth and storage.

I suggest ViUX.com. They have fast web servers, constant repetitive system and experienced technical employees. Their prices are smallest considering their really great web hosting offers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast