Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My vote also goes for hostwinds.com. I have heard it from my US based friends stating it to be one of the best hosting providers. Another option you can go is with fastcomet.com. It has cloud servers in Texas. You can check the website.

Try to look at hostwinds.com hosting deals. It is the well-known reliable host. These guys use Litespeed server + SSD Storage.
    Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution. Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.thanks

I suggest you to go with Scopehosts.com.They provide affordable prices on their services and security against every attacks. They also provide guaranteed uptime and protection against malware.Try once.

Many company windows web hosting service you can search on Google.

As per my experience I would like to suggest you Scopehosts.com, Very affordable, reliable web hosting services and good technical support.

When we think about windows hosting obviously get linux hosting in mind. Parkinhost is very good web hosting service provider. I prefer linux web hosting comparative windows hosting.

I am using vps9.net hosting services and I found vps9 as the best hosting service provider in matter of price and the specifications provided by them.They provide full root access,24/7 excellent support and also provides cpanel/whm panel,web servers as addons with affordable price.Try once

I would like to recommend some best web hosting service provider such as VPS9 Networks, Ctrlswitches, Hostgator, Leasedlayer, Godaddy, Arvixe etc.

Your requirements are fine tuned for business. You should go with private cloud hosting or dedicated server hosting. But I will recommend to go with colocation server instead. With it, your technical skilled employee will have full control on your business server. You can also avail all backup & disaster recovery services too.
    Please Visit Unisecure Data Centers : The Leading Provider of Data Center Services in US

My suggestion would be Fastcomet, 1and1 and hostgator

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12