Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Do you trust hosting reviews websites

Hey Guys,

Do you trust hosting reviews websites?

If yes why? If no why?

I wouldn't trust them simply because most of them (if not all) are affiliates, so they'll say anything to make sure they get that commission. That's the main reason I would never trust hosting reviews.

Yes, I always believe on hosting reviews website because from these website the analysis is going to easy. I am not saying that you should 100% depend on it but you get the right scenario from these website. At last its up to you that how you getting confirm about your product.
    Last edited by alanclarc143; 09-18-2017 at 01:36 AM. Reason: typo mistake

Quote Originally Posted by Ritika gosh View Post
    Hey Guys,

If yes why? If no why?
    Yes, you can trust the reviews to some extent as they are written by experts. You can rely on those reviews and make a proper comparison of the website hosting services.

Hosting review websites provide you the view of the hosting providers you are trying to go for your needs. Many of the times users think that reviews are fake but you can get real reviews on forums where real views are shared about the hosting providers and their service.
    EqServers - One of the Leading Dedicated Server Provider
    Unmetered Bandwidth Servers | Dedicated Server USA | Dedicated Server Netherlands

It depends. The review sites using affiliates are not trusted and the review sites without affiliate links and with mixed reviews are fine.

Registered User 24x7servermanag's Avatar
    Agree with he previous replies. You can not trust 100% but for some extent those are real reviews provided by experts. Some sites used to pay for posting reviews o you should be aware of those sites.
    Server Management Company
    India's Leading Managed Service Provider | Skype: techs24x7
    Cpanel Technical Discussions - Lets talk !

Reviews are made from affilaites and from the clients too

So dont just depend on them but you will have a idea on how they are to a extent

a lot of negative reviews around will give you a alert on not to buy them
    Join the Fastest Growing Web Hosting Forums

I don't trust

Few years ago its genuine but now a days its all fake reviews posted by companies and affiliate programs.
    ktchost.com - Reliable Hosting Provider
    E-commerce Ready Hosting | Pure SSD Cloud/VPS | Offshore Dedicated Server
    24/7 Reliable Tech Support | Monitoring Service | R1Soft Backup

Not always we can believe hosting reviews, because many providers already posted many fake positive reviews to boost their sales. But yes we can believe when there are genuine reviews as those will be posted directly from there satisfied customers.

Also there are many best hosting providers where you might not find reviews but that does not means they are not good. We see lot of best hosting providers around us.

Suggest you to check there website for info, contact them to know about there knowledge and support level and decide the provider. Experience is the best ever review which i believe.

Hope this helps you to decide the best hosting provider for your requirement!
    TRIJIT WEB SERVICES - VPS HOSTING INDIA

I should try more hosting reviews, reference experts to choose the best hosting.

I would not believe in them simply because most of them (if not all) are associates, so they'll say anything to make sure they get that percentage. That's the primary reason I would never believe in internet hosting service opinions.

You have to check their support response speed and if they have a live chat, check for real reviews on trusted forums and facebook too why not. you can check FB guys and contact them directly and ask why it was good or bad. All the big guys now in the industry like HostGator or Godaddy have very bad customer support, best to use new companies. my opinion.
    Cheers, Bestia

Quote Originally Posted by Ritika gosh View Post
    Hey Guys,

If yes why? If no why?
    It depends on website. There are many factors that decide the trustworthiness of the review
    - Check if its a affiliate site
    - check genuineness of site by having a look at design and layout
    - Check number of ads on website. avoid trusting reviews with many ads
    - Check the whole user interface and browsing experience
    - Have a look at the author. If needed you can also google the author/reviewer to know more about the reviewer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast