Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Need Recommendations. Any good reseller hosting?

My requirements are 1000GBs of bandwidth and 50GBs of disk space. US Server location.
    I have found out hostwebspaces.com offer reseller web hosting plans in US, but don't really know if I could trust them.
    Do you know them? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

It seems to me that kvchosting.net and their ssd reseller hosting solutions would be a good alternative.
    The support guys generally know their stuff as well which is a big bonus for us as most of the technical questions we throw at them have revolved around hosting solutions etc.
    Highly recommended.

Take a look at a2hosting.com reseller hosting packages (they have superb reputation in the hosting services market).
    Now I'm in the process of building my sites and have asked a few support questions already and have been very pleased with the fast help I received.

If you are looking for reliable reseller solutions I suggest Hostwinds. You will get smooth performing servers, high quality customer service and featured accounts.

Take a look at dailyrazor.com and their reseller web hosting packages.

With all their features, you can easily create a website – whether it would be a personal or family website with lots of pictures, a website for your business, an online community website, or even an online store where you can display and sell products to your website visitors.

There are many hosts and every one of them offers 24/7 support, huge space and bandwidth, lots of features at low cost and much, much more. When you face such offers it seems like a great chance is knocking at your door.

IMHO, QHoster.com would be the best bet! They accept many payments including Bitcoin, Litecoin, perfect money, paypal, etc.
    Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount: shared hosting, reseller, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS.

I would like to recommend you that Bluehost because they are providing fast, secure and reliable reseller hosting services for Linux and Windows OS at an affordable rates.

Registered User 24x7servermanag's Avatar
    Study the market online and go trough the review of each site. Choose best of them and try it for trial period and after that go for it. Because you will get number of recommendations but you will need to choose the best among them.

24x7 quality support is necessary factor while selecting the hosting service. Make sure as reseller, you have access to necessary WHM features and SSH privileges.
    Server Management Company
    India's Leading Managed Service Provider | Skype: techs24x7
    Cpanel Technical Discussions - Lets talk !

When i asked all the necessary questions i needed and hostwebspaces.com support answered it politely i've decided to get an account. after i purchased an account (while we are talking) they then set it up the account immediately.. but the good thing there is they are going to transfer my sites to my hostwebspaces account as much a possible..
    I've had my website with them for a number of years. It's solid as far as being up and running at all times.

There are many reseller hosting providers are available in the market. I would like to suggest you that Bigrock because they are providing fast, secure and reliable reseller hosting services.

If you are looking for efficient supplier solutions I suggest Hostwinds. You will get sleek performing web servers, top quality customer support and presented records.