How many internal links do I need on each page of content?

Hlo Friends,
    Can anyone tell me, How many internal links do I need on each page of content?

As you can but do not spam the web page with these links, use them when necessary for an easy navigation. Try to use internal links on an exact match keyword so it will help you to increase your users experience and ranking as well.

You can build upto Hundred, if they are relevant (eg- Wiki sites). But practically 2-3 are enough to boost Relevance. Also, if you use variation & combination in Anchor text then it will be Pure Gold.

If you are talking about the blog post or normal pages on website then 4 to 8 is enough, ofcourse excluding menu, footer and widget links.
    The less clutter free your post will be the more user will read it till end.
    Only provide internal links whenever required and strongly fit in the context of the matter.

internal link to have real value, it should be in the body of the page or post.

There is no limit to the internal links per page, but using 2 or 3 is good.