Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Can I downgrade my VPS to shared hosting

I have hosted my site on VPS, but currently there is no traffic on my site and my budget is low, So I want to downgrade my VPS to shared hosting. Is it possible..

Yes you can downgrade your hosting service. Just raise a ticket when your service period gets over to either renew the service or downgrade/upgrade.

Ask you hosting provider to assist you! They will easily downgrade your plan without effecting the working of your site.

Downgrade hosting plan. ... So if you need to upgrade to a VPS or dedicated server, or change the limits of your business class shared hosting plan, you'll have the knowledge to accomplish this at anytime. Login to AMP. Find the hosting plan you want to modify, then click the Change Hosting Plan button.

definitely possible. You can check with your host, if they do offer both service, can migrate the data for you also.
    + HaBangNET - Stable + Reliable + Powerful + High-Availability - Delivering Stable Hosting Since 2010
    + Multiple Domain Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting | Dedicated Server Hosting
    + Global Web Hosting Services - Go STABLE? Go with HaBangNet!
    + Servers Hosted in China, Mainland | Hong Kong | Singapore | Australia | United States | Germany | South Korea | Brazil

It obviously possible. You can contact the customer support of your hosting service provider.

ya obvoiusly you can downgrade from vps to shared hosting...raise a ticket concerned to your problem are share your idea with your host...they may help you to downgrade from vps to shared hosting

You can restrict your web hosting service support. Just increase a solution when your support period gets over to either replenish the support or downgrade/upgrade.

Yes you can downgrade your hosting service. Just raise a ticket when your service period gets over to either renew the service or downgrade/upgrade....thanks

Registered User 24x7servermanag's Avatar
    No problem while downgrading the service from the VPS to shared hosting service. You just need to follow below steps -

1. First of all, order the shared hosting service.
    2. Make sure to take the backup of your data from the old VPS on your local system for your reference.
    3. Contact your new host and provide them the details which are necessary to migrate the data from VPS.
    4. Ask your old host to enable the backup feature if it's not enable.
    5. Your new hosting provider will migrate the site easily.
    Server Management Company
    India's Leading Managed Service Provider | Skype: techs24x7
    Cpanel Technical Discussions - Lets talk !

Yes it is possible you can downgrade to shared hosting solutions.

Not recommended. With shared hosting your site may encounter downtime which is bad for business. Also , it may be susceptible to hacking. If you have low budget then go for cheap vps server hosting provider. Try promoting your site via social media or seo which are the cheapest ways. Note that it takes time for every new site to get indexed in search engines like Google.
    Please Visit Unisecure Data Centers : The Leading Provider of Data Center Services in US

yes, it can be possible. First, contact your hosting provider and raise a ticket so you can upgrade /.downgrade your server as per your requirement.

You can downgrade your VPS or Shared hosting plan only at the end of current paid period. To do this, just open support ticket with the request at the end of paid period and we will downgrade your VPS or Shared hosting plan in the manual way.
    Importnat! In case of plan downgrade, there will be no refund of a downgraded plan prices differences.
    Check out our new Online Email Validator @ Zero Bounce
    Our unique email validation service eliminates high bounce rates.

Yes obviously you can by contacting customer support

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast