Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Looking for reliable host offering VPS in Bulgaria

I'm looking for the hosting solution with these specs: 40 GB (ssd) - HD, 1000 GB - data transfer!
    Any experience with warez-host.com web hosting services?
    I have found them via google search and their hosting plans and price for them meet my needs.
    So, are they trustworthy? What should I know before choosing a host?

Thanks for your posting here. What's your budget per month?

If you not have decided you can just check out our hosting offers for VPS -

1vCores Processor
    Xeon E5v3@ 2.4 GHz CPU
    OpenStack KVM
    2GB Guaranteed RAM
    10GB SSD Hard Drive
    100MBPS Bandwidth Unmetered
    1 IP4 (all ports open)
    in just $12.99/month.

I would say Libertyvps.net is the best option to get EU VPS. Their servers are affordable ans they work perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.

Use the promo code SAVEON15V to receive 15% lifetime discount for all new virtual private servers packages purchases.

Been with warez-host.com for 3 months now and they continue to be a great web host. Issues are dealt with quickly and efficiently.
    Their technicians were very patient with me and helped me through the process. Just what I needed. Thank you.

According to my research Libertyvps.net is quality EU VPS host. You will receive high performance and stability of both servers and network. Support guys are polite and helpful.

I have not been disappointed. Their Bulgaria VPS plans look affordable. Uptime is great.
    Well, warez-host.com is great offshore web host and usually manages to answer support tickets in 10 minutes or less.

I would strongly recommend LiquidWeb, they have some of the best offers and downtime is too less compared to competitors.

I'd advise you to use VPS deals from hostsailor.com and hosting.co.uk, they are considered to be the best in delivering VPS deals in Europe, prices are cheap and support is helpful any time you contact them.

I don't know about this

With superbithost.com everything is fast. I'd recommend them to anyone who's looking for a hosting solution.
    The speeds I am experiencing are awesome. With my previous provider there were some periods where things were fast, and other times things were sluggish.

VPS accounts from kvchosting.net and libertyvps.net can be suitable for the needs of many webmasters all over the IT industry.
    They have a brilliant Support team, always there to help. Super easy to use and fully featured.

According to my research Libertyvps.net is quality EU VPS variety. You can get top rated and balance of both web servers and system. Assistance people are courteous and beneficial.

QHoster.com and hostwinds.com VPS deals are worthwhile.
    Their cost efficiency is very high considering the below-average prices and account specifications correlation.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast