Need Huge server with 24 GBs of RAM (EU)

Hello,
    I would like to order reliable server with these specs:
    - Linux, - 1 TB of HD, - 12 TBs of Bandwidth, - 24 GBs of RAM
    EU - Location
    There are many web hosts in the hosting services market, I think of dealing with one of these hosts:
    1) Rareservers.com
    2) Hosting.co.uk
    What host would you choose if you were me? Why?

Processor - Intel X3440
    RAM - 16 GB
    Hard Drive - 4x 2TB
    Port speed - 1 Gbps
    Bandwidth - 100TB
    Price - $79.00/month

EqServers - One of the Leading Dedicated Server Provider
    Unmetered Bandwidth Servers | Dedicated Server USA | Dedicated Server Netherlands

Why are you choosing only from these providers? Could you write me a bit more info about your project?

I needed to consult with RareServers.com customer support and I was surprised at such a fast response since it was a holiday. They explained they were upgrading the servers and the new server was having a problem with some coding on my site. And They figured out the solution and got my site back up within a half hour.

Very good host.

You can check for TRIJIT DATACENTER who provides cloud servers to any configuration. Best ever service provider i have ever come across.

As i have seen they have provided the cloud servers with RAM upto 128GB as well. They informed they do provide for more configuration as well. There cloud setup is just awesome backed with Legendary support which has less then 5 minutes response time along with 15 minutes resolution for any server related support queries.

This will end you search for sure. I request you to try it once which will not cost anything other then few minutes of your time.
    TRIJIT WEB SERVICES - VPS HOSTING INDIA

Hosting.co.uk

Servers which hostsailor.com and a2hosting.com deliver are able to satisfy all your needs, the OP.
    They have great support, cheap prices and relevant technology.

No doubt, rareservers.com will suit your needs. So far they have been excellent.
    I've had to contact support a few times and on all occassions my questions was answered very promptly.

Hope everything keeps going the same way and I do not have problems like what I've had with some other hosts.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Check Okayservers

Where you can get,

Rapid Response Support:
    All servers are backed by a 24/7/365 support team that are here to quickly answer questions and respond to issues as fast as possible.

Multiple Locations:
    Most companies give you generalized locations such as FRANCE & CANADA at Okayservers we provide you more than one location to choose from so you can get the ping and connectivity you really are looking for.

No hidden fees:
    There are no extra bandwidth usage fees, overage fees or hidden fees. What you see here is the only fee you pay.

Cheap Services:
    With the economy of today we understand that most people are on a budget that is why we do everything possible to keep prices low without sacrificing good quality service.

Visit Okayservers today and choose your plan.

For me Uptime and Speed, Support and Price are very important factors when choosing a right web host. Would also prefer a cpanel host.

Pretty good UK dedicated servers offered by SolVPS.com professionals.
    Support is fast, efficient, friendly and understandable even for technical twits like I am!

Servers from a2hosting.com and kvchosting.net are worthwhile.
    They provide a secure hosting environment for your individual or business requirements with flexible levels of management and monitoring of your critical applications.

You can go with the services of hosting.co.uk. They are really very good service provider. But I personally have tried some other companies services and found them more reliable and useful.So you can find other companies too for your services.