Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Best Reseller Provider?

I'm thinking of getting a resellers account from webhostmaker.com but I'm still not sure if that is the best option. I want to get an account that has the ability to sell domains included. I think webhostmaker.com has this ability but are there any other companies with this same ability?

Post Re:

Reseller hosting is a form of web hosting wherein the account holder has the ability to use their allotted space on the hard disk and bandwidth to host websites on behalf of third parties hosting c parties.Reseller is when you buy server space, the market itself and sell to their customers. Since you are selling a service provided by another person, it is extremely important that you can trust your supplier.

Reseller web hosting is when you buy server space, market it yourself, and sell it on to your own customers. Since you're selling a service provided by someone else, it's extremely important that you can trust your provider. Below, you will find a list of companies that we've found to be the most reliable, and that offer really good, profitable reseller deals. We recommend that you read all reviews before deciding which one that is the best reseller web hosting for you since all of them have their pros and cons.

I suggest you to have a look at ultrawebsitehosting.com website hosting solutions.. One of my sites is hosted there and everything works like a clock.. Network uptime is great and customer support service is provided on professional level.
    JUNE995 for an additional $9.95 off your total order.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Quote Originally Posted by rapunzal View Post
    I'm thinking of getting a resellers account from webhostmaker.com but I'm still not sure if that is the best option. I want to get an account that has the ability to sell domains included. I think webhostmaker.com has this ability but are there any other companies with this same ability?
    Every Hosting provider offers Reseller Hosting plans. Domain Reseller account is also included in that Reseller plans which will allow you to register domain names for your end users along with providing them Hosting services. You must look for a Hosting providers who offers a Free Technical support to your end users as well. So you can redirect their issues to the hosting providers support team which will fix their issues.

Most of web hosting providers also sell domains. To give you an idea some offer a domain reseller acct where you can sell your domains at your price to your clients.
    HostAle.com | Hablamos español CloudLinux
    Alpha Supernova Reseller UNLIMITED $32.97
    Master $16.97| Reseller $8.97| Shared $4.97

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    Most of the companies do provide you with the ability of selling domains, you just need to check this with the selected host befor registring with them. Also, as you being their reseller, they should provide you with 24x7 technical support so that your clients don't get a clue that you are reselling others services to them.
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

The term 'best' does not abide by its literal meaning in this field of reseller and web hosting. You can find a good reseller host in dailyrazor. I am using it and they are providing good service.

you need to look at the quality of the service and especially customer support.
    Say hostdone will be perfect place to get reseller hosting account at cheap rates.
    The price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen.

My best provider is that totally satisfies your demands

Quote Originally Posted by rapunzal View Post
    I too dont know about this webhostmaker..you can try the goreseller..

I agree, there is no "Best Host" term. You can name host that satisfies you with any your demand. I suggest you to try reseller solutions from Hosteasier.com, time-tested host with featured plans and really cool support.

Of course,there are many good and reliable reseller hosting provider except webhostmaker.com.please visit:hostwikipedia.com

I believe that you should look for reviews on their solutions. I support hosteasier suggestion as quality reseller hosting with affordable pricing and high performance servers.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast