Any Cloud VPS host with good support team?

Require 40-65 gbs of disk space, 1 GB of ram, 1 tb of bandwidth, Linux.
    What can you say about viux.com and the quality of their services?
    What host would you choose? Why?
    Alternatives?

Go with hostgator they have 24/7/365 tech support and price are also low as compare to other VPS host.

I'd recommend you to use VPS accounts from reliable hosting providers, I mean libertyvps.net and linovus.hosting.
    Amazing tech support! They have quick and professional responds with knowledge to depend on. They are very polite when asked for help and fixing any issues for their customers immediately.

Can say that VIUX.com cloud hosting service is excellent and The plan I use is about $140 per year. I've had questions that were answered and fixed within minutes, and complex problems worked on by the hosting admins personally resolved in only a couple days. They have live chat to help if you get stuck.

Okayservers are providing active solutions for all companies and organizations, that want a powerful platform to host their brand and service sites in the most efficient way available.

We provide high quality unmanaged VPS hosting and unmanaged Dedicated Server hosting located in France and Canada. Our hosting plans are premeditated to deliver the best performance at the most lucrative price.

Plans starting from just $12.99 per month.

Hi,

Check for best-ever hosting provider with best-ever support.

I can refer you TRIJIT, there Cloud setup is awesome for ready for any of your own customization. They datacenter services are backed with Legendary Support which is excellent as there response time is within 5 minuted and resolution to any issue related to server within 15 minutes. Hope they care for your time to save it for your other jobs.

Hope this will help you to stop searching further on your requirement!
    TRIJIT WEB SERVICES - VPS HOSTING INDIA

They have great polite staff and that is why it was pleased to communicate with.
    I really appreciate all the work that they did for me. Thank you Viux.com team. Their cloud hosting is stable, fast and all the ways reliable.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

They are far and away the best. I've gotten very quick and very good response on the few occasions I've needed support.
    Have to rely on their tech support to set up certain settings, but they are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request.

I'm happy with viux.com hosting service.

I would like to suggest vps9.net for vps hosting.It has an excellent support team with 24/7 management support and I get very quick response from them regarding any technical issues.They are the best.I m happy with the service provided by them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bull View Post
    Require 40-65 gbs of disk space, 1 GB of ram, 1 tb of bandwidth, Linux.
    What can you say about viux.com and the quality of their services?
    What host would you choose? Why?
    Alternatives?
    Check out the mentioned host main website as well contact their support team for better knowledge on cloud vps. I would suggest you to check out Leasedlayer for Cloud VPs, they provide best 24/7 support.

I migrated to VIUX.com cloud host from a very bad web host I had experience dealing with!
    All I can say is these guys have fantastic infrastructure and support. charges a lot for storage and data transfer.

I would suggest AccuWeb hosting Linux Cloud as they are one of the most reliable players and the best part is their support team providing 24/7 live chat and ticket support and a great up time with SLA. Currently they are offering double RAM so with 1 GB RAM plan you get additional 1 GB RAM allocated to your VPS for free.