Lightbulb Is CSS case sensitive?

CSS in the website designing which has the case sensitive format or not, please discuss about it !

Registered User 24x7servermanag's Avatar
    CSS is not case sensitive but other part that is font families, URLs and some other part in the CSS is case sensitive. Classes, attributes are case sensitive in CSS.
    Server Management Company
    India's Leading Managed Service Provider | Skype: techs24x7
    Cpanel Technical Discussions - Lets talk !

The case sensitivity of document language element names, attribute names, and attribute values in selectors depends on the document language. ... In quirks mode CSS class and id names are case insensitive. In standards mode they are case sensitive

CSS is not case sensitive but rather other part that is textual style families, URLs and some other part in the CSS is case delicate. Classes, qualities are case delicate in CSS.

Hospital Information Management System

Hii
    Last time I have been attending my css session. I had read that the css class are case sensitive and I also know that the CSS is different from Css . But suddenly my mind click & i had a trick and I tried to change the case structure on many classes. This experience is very interesting for me. But I have some doubt on my triks and work.
    So, any of u guys have any knowledge about css and html. So plz help me if u can.

CSS is not case study. It is very easy to use. There are a lots of video based tutorials available on the planet about CSS

The case sensitivity of document language element names, attribute names, and attribute values in selectors depends on the document language. ... In quirks mode CSS class and id names are case insensitive

CSS selectors are generally case-insensitive; this includes class and ID selectors. But HTML class names are case-sensitive (see the attribute definition), and that's causing a mismatch in your second example. ... If the document type defined class names as case-insensitive, then you would have a match regardless.