Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game server

Game server

I have minecraft and cs:go servers with big audience and it is growing all the time, so its time to find host with good performance and especially uptime. So my attention is on Fragnet, they are offering attractive game server dedis, but I have some doubts about their reliability, any personal experience you have with them?

If I were you, I'd better choose time-tested and trusted brands in the hosting industry like Crookservers.com. It is a good place to order game servers.
    Since I've signed up, every single question I have had has been answered immediately and intelligently. I've noticed no downtime and my site loads faster than ever.

As I know Fragnet.net company has quite amazing user-friendly hosting plans which are well-supported and their prices are modest. Use them with no hesitations.

You can get Customized server from AccuWebHosting. AccuWebHosting is reliable web host who provides 99.9% uptime guarantee and 24x7x365 support via Live Chat and email. Click Here to check reviews & ratings of this company.
    AccuWebHosting.Com | ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
    Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
    US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

AntiDDoS.es offer affordable Dedicated Servers for gaming with DDoS Protection included. We use Intel Xeon processors, SSD hard drives, 1 gigabit lan ports and top server hardware by Supermicro, Cisco and Juniper in order to provide the best ddos protected game server hosting possible. Enjoy your Dedicated Game Server with DDoS Protection by AntiDDoS.es.

Great for Minecraft

All of our Dedicated Game Servers are great for Minecraft lovers. Since our start we have hosted hundreds of servers for Minecraft Server owners, providing best DDoS Protection along with Minecraft-ready servers for free. All of our Minecraft server owners are happy and completely satisfied by our service. We guarantee your complete Minecraft satisfaction with our Gamma S or Magma Servers or get your money back!

Our Game Servers include:

• DDoS Mitigation
    • Server IPMI Control
    • Best Hardware
    • 15 TB of Bandwidth
    • 1 gbps Lan Ports

AntiDDoS.es Protected Hosting has two datacenters which are located in Barcelona, Spain with main Data Center situated in Zurich, Switzerland and in Moscow, Russia. We provide a wide range of cloud hosting products and services offering Dedicated Servers and Cloud Hosting with DDoS protection, Colocation, DDoS protection and BitSync Protected Servers, introducing innovative protection solutions such as Free DDoS Protection with All Hosting Products available. AntiDDoS.es Protected Hosting's goal is to provide the highest quality customer oriented services with experienced team of experts in DDoS Protected Server technologies.

Guaranteed DDoS Protection or money back! Dedicated and Cloud Servers include Free DDoS Protection.

AntiDDoS.es guarantees that your server will be protected from all kinds of DDoS attacks via TCP and UDP protocols. Our included DDoS Mitigation is capable to provide protection from DDoS attacks up to 10 Gbit or 4 million packets per second.

What types of DDoS attacks we protect from?

AntiDDoS.es will protect you from ALL TYPES OF DDOS ATTACKS, including the most common types of the DDoS attacks:
    • TCP and SYN flood
    • HTTP GET
    • HTTP POST flood
    • UDP flood
    • DNS flood
    • ICMP flood
    • Spoofed IP Attacks
    • Teardrop attacks
    • NTP flood

Need Free DDoS Protection?

Our DDoS Protected Server Package Solution ensures:
    • Uninterruptible service of your web infrastructure with no increased latency
    • Statistics of web traffic directed at your web infrastructure while under attack
    • 100% DDoS Protection guarantee
    • Safe transmission of cleared web traffic
    • Prompt real-time customization according to DDoS attack dynamic changes and its complexity
    • Guaranteed DDoS Protection up to 12 million packets per second
    • Common Protection from DDoS attacks up to 30 Gigabits per second
    • Instant upgrade and customization options

But if your Game Server is being or could be DDoS'ed, we would like to offer you full-spectre of Custom Professional Anti DDoS instruments with DDoS Protection from 200Gbps!

For rates and setup costs just contact our LiveSupport and tell us what you want. Our live 24 hour customer service will assist you in Spanish, German, English and Russian over the phone or e-mail or Skype at any time of the day!
    Last edited by antiddos.es; 05-08-2014 at 04:05 PM.

I do have personal experience with joistergaming which offer best and cheap rate game server. Which allows you to play you game seamlessly smooth.

Take a look at services from Redswitches.com. They are providing high performance stable plans for low prices. Support is always ready to help.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

I know that with Redswitches.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Thanks for shearing a very value able and exiting thoughts and also thanks about increase my knowledge well.and i just want to say about Game server,
    For rates and setup costs just contact our LiveSupport and tell us what you want. Our live 24 hour customer service will assist you in Spanish, German, English and Russian over the phone or e-mail or Skype at any time of the day.

Fragnet.net is the best company.

Delivering high performance with best gaming experience is what needed for any game server user. There are too many web hosting companies with packages and specifications they can offer. Quality web services is needed with 24*7 techsupport availability.
    Windows VPS Hosting
    Cloud VPS
    Every problem has a solution

I also have some minecraft prison servers that I've personally created by myself. Sure it was a bit hard at first. The first steps are always the most difficult. I mean sure y'all know what the whole process is. You gotta come up with an unique idea that screams "you". And then all the other details, the background, the rules. Extremely complicated, but isn't that where the fun lays? You explore things out and build even better things on them. Y'all can share your servers here too if you have.
    Last edited by nayruny; 04-01-2022 at 08:50 AM.

A game server (also sometimes referred to as a host) is a server which is the authoritative source of events in a multiplayer video game. The server transmits enough data about its internal state to allow its connected clients to maintain their own accurate version of the game world for display to players.

I really like playing computer games when I have free time. Now I'm just making a new build of PC for gaming. So far I am reading the details about CL16 vs CL18 to choose the most suitable RAM for PC. After all the manipulations and settings, I will be able to deploy the game server on my PC.

Hi, If you are looking for game server than i will suggest you for bodHOST. You can purchase Managed Dedicated Server for game server. They have good features as well the price is affordable. They have best technical support team which works for 24x7 for you, so if any thing happens they will help you anytime.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast