USA Data Center VPS.

Hello!
    What is recommended for USA based Data Center VPS services?
    At the moment I have in mind hostingsource.com, knownhost.com, kvchosting.net.
    What is believed to be the best option and why?

Okayservers provide reliable and cheap windows VPS hosting. The variety of cloud based plans are ideal for businesses seeking their own cloud on the Internet.

99.9% UPTIME GUARANTEE
    We know how important your site is to you. We know how much damage a couple of minutes of down time can do to your site. We work efficiently and passionately to make sure that never happens to you with our dedicated servers.

DDoS Protection
    We offer affordable and capable protection from almost all types of DDOS attacks regardless of what type of online service is being targeted. We offer affordable dedicated servers that are affordable and powerful enough to deliver an ideal hosting for website.

100% SATISFACTION

Our customers are our top priority and will remain so for many years to come. What sets us apart from the rest is what our customers think of us.
    -------------------- Okayservers - Bitcoin Accepted --------------------
    Professional Dedicated Servers - Game Server Providers - Bitcoin Server Hosting

I think hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net are the best providers I have ever tried.
    Their tech staff is skillful and active and they fix issues in no time if they occur.
    Plans contain many useful resources to run websites smoothly and reliably.

Check out Trijit Web Services, we hear they are cost effective, reliable and provides server of any own configuration as per your requirement and there Legendary Support just kills your mind to check other providers.

Talk to them to know more about there services and support level.

Hope this helps you!

Quote Originally Posted by egenial View Post
    Hello!
    I would suggest you to contact the support team of the hosts, so that you can get info on web hosting services and also any existing VPS hosting offers. Also I would suggest you to checkout scopehosts, as they provide best VPS hosting services.

What did you go with, OP?
    Sharktech VPS - VPS, Colocation, and Dedicated servers
    Mike Gazzerro
    Los Angeles, Denver, Chicago, Amsterdam
    Have your own ASN? Let us scrub your traffic. We have the best DDOS protection.

The best VPS accounts are available from hostwinds.com and hostsailor.com, Competitive prices, excellent speed, good security, and incredible customer service. Phone wait times are short and support was friendly and knowledgeable.

I vote for kvchosting.net. Their servers are low and network is fully-redundant.
    This company has a nice reputation for providing stable hosting services on favorable terms along with superb customer services.

I wonder which one he went with, he seems to have disappeared.
    Sharktech VPS - VPS, Colocation, and Dedicated servers
    Mike Gazzerro
    Los Angeles, Denver, Chicago, Amsterdam
    Have your own ASN? Let us scrub your traffic. We have the best DDOS protection.

You can try AccuWeb Hosting and their server are located at Denver, CO which is in the heart of US.
    AccuWeb Hosting - Best Windows VPS Provider

Quote Originally Posted by egenial View Post
    Hello!
    Can you share what configuration you are looking for vps we can provide good pricing