Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Hosting

Best Hosting

Which is best hosting site?

Although there are many website hosting services some the best website hosting sites have been mentioned below depending on their uptime, live chat support, and service.

1. Siteground: they provided me with a Https - i.e a secure website without any additional charges. Besides these, they have a dedicated live chat support that is available 24x7 and resolves almost all of your problems related to website hosting.

2. Bluehost: This is the most popular website hosting for Wordpress sites. It is mostly recommended if you are thinking of using a Wordpress website.

You can choose either of the two mentioned above. Although there are many others which are mentioned below.

Besides these two popular hosting sites there are many others which you should check out namely Dreamhost, Hostgator, A2 hosting, Inmotion Hosting.

Depending on your bandwidth requirements, and other things you can choose any of the above mentioned hosting sites.

For me, the best hosting site is hostwinds.com - their litespeed ssd hosting solutions look really affordable.
    The price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen. Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.

Stablehost or A2hosting.

Okayservers Network offers a wide range of services designed specifically to satisfy the needs of large businesses and individual website owners.

We provide high quality unmanaged VPS hosting and unmanaged Dedicated Server hosting located in France and Canada. Our hosting plans are premeditated to deliver the best performance at the most lucrative price.
    -------------------- Okayservers - Bitcoin Accepted --------------------
    Professional Dedicated Servers - Game Server Providers - Bitcoin Server Hosting

Registered User 24x7servermanag's Avatar
    There are various web hosting sites, instead of names, I would suggest, please check the below points before ordering the new hosting service -

1. Quality support - Proper resolution for your issue. If you will get the quality answers for your queries then it's really best to stuck with such hosting provider.

2. Good hardware and software - Your hosting provider should have proper hardware setup and necessary software setup.

3. Cost for service - It's not necessary that you should have low budget hosting service but you should get the high quality service in the paid amount.

4. Quality time - The support team of your hosting provider should provide the resolution of your query within the time. Reply time depends on the type of query you submitted.

5. 24x7 service - Support team should be available 24x7 for you.

6. Server security and maintenance, uptime - Servers on which you're going to host your service should be hardened and protected from various types of attacks. There should be firewall setup. There should be periodic maintenance and patching for your server, applications on it.

Server uptime should be minimum.

7. Easy to manage - The provider should provide the interface of panel which is easy to understand and access. GUI of the panel should be user friendly.
    Server Management Company
    India's Leading Managed Service Provider | Skype: techs24x7
    Cpanel Technical Discussions - Lets talk !

As there are many hosting services,you can go with A2hosting ,bluehost and scopehosts as they are affordable,and provide fully managed support.The uptime is best and its easy to manage.

Check out kvchosting.net and also rareservers.com web host.
    Really great services! It's unbelievable to get such great services at such a cheap price.

Check out TRIJIT CLOUD HOSTING backed with Legendary support.
    TRIJIT WEB SERVICES - VPS HOSTING INDIA

SageNext Infotech is providing best Cloud hosting services in cheap and reliable prices you can get hosting from there and you will never unsatisfied from their services.

I would like to suggest you that Hostgator because they are providing fast, secure and reliable web hosting services at an affordable rates.

Quote Originally Posted by muslimastro View Post
    Which is best hosting site?
    Elaborate your question so that it will be easier to suggest on web hosts and hosting services. There are many web hosts providing powerful as well affordable web hosting services, so check out marketplace of forum you will get best hosts providing web hosting services along with exclusive offers.
    Leasedlayer - Next-Gen Web Hosting services
    Get Special Web Hosting Deals on SSD Shared Hosting | Managed XEN VPS | Unmanaged OpenVZ and XEN Linux VPS | SSD Cloud VPS | Super Fast Dedicated Servers

The best server hosting site is the one which fulfills your business requirements. It should easily handle your website traffic. It should give nearly 100% server uptime. This will ensure that the clients who reach you through your website will be handled effectively. Getting this server uptime is impossible for most server hosting providers. Companies who don't have an IT team should always go for companies providing 24x7 technical support. Also, it is recommended to go for an experienced player as it will help in case of upgradation. Usually, some companies specialize in cloud server hosting, vps server hosting or dedicated web server hosting or colocation server services. These companies usually have the required infrastructure & expertise to handle these data center related activities.
    Please Visit Unisecure Data Centers : The Leading Provider of Data Center Services in US

Quote Originally Posted by 24x7servermanag View Post
    There are various web hosting sites, instead of names, I would suggest, please check the below points before ordering the new hosting service -

1. Quality support - Proper resolution for your issue. If you will get the quality answers for your queries then it's really best to stuck with such hosting provider.

2. Good hardware and software - Your hosting provider should have proper hardware setup and necessary software setup.

3. Cost for service - It's not necessary that you should have low budget hosting service but you should get the high quality service in the paid amount.

4. Quality time - The support team of your hosting provider should provide the resolution of your query within the time. Reply time depends on the type of query you submitted.

5. 24x7 service - Support team should be available 24x7 for you.

6. Server security and maintenance, uptime - Servers on which you're going to host your service should be hardened and protected from various types of attacks. There should be firewall setup. There should be periodic maintenance and patching for your server, applications on it.

Server uptime should be minimum.

7. Easy to manage - The provider should provide the interface of panel which is easy to understand and access. GUI of the panel should be user friendly.
    I would prefer hosting service with all this features.

As mentioned here, there are number of hosting services and mostly all of them are covered here. I would like to add one more: hosting.co.in. I feel its cheapest from all the above providers. I have been hosting my personal blog over there since last two years and I don't have complaints for them.

Okayservers System offers a number of services designed particularly to fulfill the needs of large companies and individual internet marketers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast