Thumbs up Best Free Hosting Providers In 2018

Do you understand now you are able to host your site for free? We used to pay dollars monthly, quarterly or yearly into the hosting provider as hosting charges. With hosting supplier, you can now host your site for free with no worries. If you looking best free website hosting then this article could be help You.
    The hosting service is extremely helpful because it helps a great deal for students and newbie bloggers because usually, they do not have much amount on their hands to spend on premium hosting programs.
    Many web developers searching for a better place to host their site and a number of bloggers that are new in this subject also attempt to host their website for free. So for that hosting functions greatly and always remain very helpful.
    Below I am listing the name of top 10 Unlimited free web hosting Providers in 2018 with the assistance of which you can host your website easily.
    Googiehost
    This is just one the very best free hosting company that delivers quality support to all of their customers despite to their kind, free or paid. It's a great user interface which helps to set your website more easily and fast. If your newbie or student and want to produce a complimentary site with Free cPanel hosting then you can choose GoogieHost the greatest Free hosting alternatives.

What do they offer?
    • Great User Interface.
    • Advanced SEO tools to boost your site.
    • Support major language and database.
    • Offers great security. Provide SSL certificate.
    • Good bandwidth.

Freehostia
    It is another free hostingsite where you may get some feature you will miss in paid hosting. It is a fully cloud-based hosting provider that provides better quality and rate.

What do they offer?
    • Good bandwidth.
    • Very easy site installation.
    • 24x7 supports.

000webhost
    It provides quality Hosting service. This company was started from the year 2007 and by that time they're providing quality service. This free hosting company is perfect if you're looking for small or moderate size website hosting. They offer better storage and bandwidth.
    What do they offer?
    • Statistics on your site traffic.
    • SEO analysis tool.
    • SSL certificates to make your site secure.

Hostinger
    It's popular as a Free hosting service supplier where you can host your site within 30 seconds. They're running an Excellent service and providing the same quality of service in Both paid and free service.

What do they offer?
    • Free 2000MB storage.
    • Better 100 GB bandwidth.
    • Support cloud storage.
    • Support MySQL database and PHP language.
    • Free from any type of ads.
    • Good customer support.

5gbfree
    This is a really new free hosting provider company. It offers quality and security to their customers. Do not ignore them since they provide completely free support. A few of their solutions is far better than paid hosting service.
    What do they offer?
    • Good storage capacity.
    • Better bandwidth of 20 GB.
    • Support e-commerce site hosting.

Weebly.com
    It is also a free hosting site and it is very popular for its excellent service. They remain updated with many themes and tools.
    What do they offer?
    • Decent storage capacity
    • Different themes and tools.
    • Support MySQL v5 database.

Byethost
    This is my favorite and offers a good hosting service along with better customer support. They provide security and quality service. They Also Offers Best and highest paying free hosting affiliate Program.
    What they offers?
    • 1GB storage.
    • Support FTP.
    • 24x7 customer support.
    • Support major platforms.
    • Better clustered support.

X10hosting
    This is an aged free hosting service supplier which has more than 11 years of experience. It's remarkably popular among all free hosting service providers. They have both paid and free service. So choose depending on your requirements.
    What do they offer?
    • Unlimited web storage.
    • Unlimited bandwidth.
    • Support e-commerce site.
    • Easy to handle.

Zymic
    If you love free hosting then choose Zymic. They offer many different services in their free hosting plan. In a very small period of time, they became a well known free hosting service provider.
    What do they offer?
    • Unlimited bandwidth.
    • 1GB storage facility.
    • Free from ads.
    • Support all major web languages.
    • Better security and support.

FreeHostingNoAds
    It is my last choice for free hosting. They offer service that other paid hosting service can’t able to deliver. Its interface is very advanced and support all latest technologies.
    What do they offer?
    • 20 GB of large storage capacity.
    • Good SEO support.
    • Free site building.
    • Don’t have any type of forced ads.
    So these are some companies where you can host your site for free. Opt any one of the above and host your site for free.

I think Ideastack best webhosting provider in the world becuase this company provide 24/7 live chat and phone support.Server we will 99.9% uptime.
    Last edited by alpa; 03-06-2018 at 06:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by alpa View Post
    I think Ideastack best webhosting provider in the world becuase this company provide 24/7 live chat and phone support.Server we will 99.9% uptime.
    But they not offer free hosting for your website. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by amanwaa View Post
    But they not offer free hosting for your website. LOL
    We provide shared hosting for one domain for one month free for new customer*

I have used hostinger. It was good. I have also tried hosting.co.in. It has free for first month (not sure) and then I purchased the annual plan.

Quote Originally Posted by bodybuildo View Post
    In addition, free hosting customers should not plan on using the PHP mail function since it's likely any mail originating from the server will be flagged as spam.
    use any third party email services like Zoho or other

Quote Originally Posted by onlinepaystub View Post
    I have used hostinger. It was good. I have also tried hosting.co.in. It has free for first month (not sure) and then I purchased the annual plan.
    I have great experience with hosting.co.in

Best Free Hosting Providers In 2018 are given below:
    1. Bluehost. com
    2. Freehostia
    3. 5 GB free
    4. Freehosting.com
    5. HostGator.com

Only one provider with cPanel. Even that is good considering cPanel is paid. As long as they do not shut down your account without notice, at least some of them are good options.

I agree with your point, but I would not suggest you to take free web hosting services, because you will get limited space with limited access and after one year you might need to pay for their services with no migration option. So always buy paid web hosting, you should just look for cheapest plans, as provided by Easy.gr.

Thanks for sharing this information to our vision. I would like to suggest that if any one need a continous web hosting services one should go for the paid web hosting. Free Web Hosting services limit your website in some way.

Quote Originally Posted by james11hayes View Post
    Thanks for sharing this information to our vision. I would like to suggest that if any one need a continous web hosting services one should go for the paid web hosting. Free Web Hosting services limit your website in some way.
    Free web hosting is only for startup and learning purpose only. if you don't have enough money for purchasing premium hosting then you can use free web hosting.

And thank you to everyone for your's valuable comments

Best free web hosting sites of 2018. is Webhost.
    Last edited by jack martin; 06-18-2018 at 05:05 AM.