Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Colocation India

Need to find companies offering colocation in their OWN datacenters. Found one at esds.co.in and would like to know how much quality is in their offers and how trustworthy they are

Thank you.

Heard a lot about esds.co.in. This this is enough reasonable company to try colocation with. However I would rather start using dedicated servers.

http://www.esds.co.in/ is a best web servers providers in India..its also doing the services all over world.

Try to do some search on the hostsearch directory. I'm sure you will be able to find something interesting right for you.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

ctrls.in , reliance , tata, net4india and netmagic are known datacenter.

I believe esds.co.in would be reasonable choise. may people approve their quality.

thank you all for the feedbacks.

We are a group of volunteers and starting a new initiative in a community. Your post provided us valuable information to work on.You have done a marvellous job!

This this is enough reasonable company to try colocation with. However I would rather start using dedicated servers.

This this is enough reasonable company to try colocation with. However I would rather start using dedicated servers.

IMHO esds.co.in is the enough reasonable to be ordered. The choice would be reasonable enough, as I see.

Deciding on your exact colocation requirements can be a complex and time-consuming task due to a number of factors associated with it like rack space requirements and charges, bandwidth costs, equipment costs, and other technical requirements. Maintaining In house technical staff or having support staff at the data center also involves costs.

Heard a lot about esds.co.in. This this is enough reasonable company to try colocation with. However I would rather start using dedicated servers.

Seems I have already told it, but esds.co.in is really a reliable provider which I might recommend for dealing with.

thank you all. esds.co.in has grown in my eyes as the potential DC provider, so they would most likely become my provider.

I am also in favour of dedicated hosting tahts better choice

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast