Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

RAID Protected Disk Space - unlimited

How can it be - unlimited RAID Protected Disk Space which aspnix.com provides on their reselling?
    What do you know about that?

It means aspnix has allowed their customers to mirror their files with no space restriction. What is the price of their reseller services, the OP?

Quote Originally Posted by grimlins View Post
    It means aspnix has allowed their customers to mirror their files with no space restriction. What is the price of their reseller services, the OP?
    Aspnix reselling costs not much starting at $17 per month, you may save $17 if sign up with them semi-annually (1 Month FREE promo) and save save $34 if sign up annually (2 Months FREE promo).

Try also looking up cirtexhosting.com which can compete with te asked one at the highest levels.

Quote Originally Posted by transilvania View Post
    How can it be - unlimited RAID Protected Disk Space which aspnix.com provides on their reselling?
    What do you know about that?
    I don't know anything about it until I heard it from you. Is this actually for real? I honestly don't know how I would feel after hearing this.

I have heard aspnix has started to provide UNIX unlimited hosting at only $50 per YEAR!
    All their features are unlimited.
    That's one more plus to them.

hi grimlins i agree with u Providing high quality web hosting services since 2003, ASPnix is an official member of Microsoft ASP.NET Hosting Advantage Program

I have never seen unlimited hard drives before, have you?
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Want to say that aspnix is ahead of many other Windows providers in the IT market.
    Their services are quality and resourceful and prices are modest on them comparing to the prices of the other companies.

that is good, but even better conditions are offered by webhosting.uk.com provider, which I advise as the reseller host.

In any ways if you still have doubta regarding any web hosting company - contact them and specify all details you might need to be specified
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

You may have all the features you named also at webhosting.uk.com so make at*****least a comparison, as this host is te one of the most reliable I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post
    You may have all the features you named also at....
    They also have unlimited hard drives? Mystic
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

What RAID levels do they offer?
    Hey! It's That Guy!

aspnix.com is a good company and the fact they have RAID protection at their shared hosting is only a big plus for them

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast