help to find UK server

I need your help regarding the choice of web host to order dedicated server in UK.
    One of my friends recommended me to try pmgchosting.com - still not sure about this web host.
    I need your help to find any info on their server stability.
    What can you say about them?
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

I have been completely impressed with dcxv.com service from day one. Check out their dedicated servers:
    Core i3, 6300T, 2 cores x 3.3 GHz, 8GB of RAM, 500 GB - HDD, 100 Mb/s free ==> $60/mo
    It is the best. Their tech support always answers my questions within 5 minutes. And they have even given me PHP support mySQL support.

Many web hosting company provide dedicated server like UK locations search on Google and choose it.

Check out server plans from Hostzealot.com. Their servers come with one of the industry's most complete set of features and skilled responsive support.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Once of the biggest players in UK are http://www.rapidswitch.com/
    VPSinEU.com|Managed Virtual Private Servers|Managed Dedicated Servers|
    Managed Hosting Solution|24/7/365 Support
    Datacentar and servers location: Dataplace - Holland, Europe

I like QHoster.com. Their support team is responsive. They tolerate my stupid questions and over-reactions with professional responses.
    I'd recommend them quite highly if you're looking for professional host for personal or business sites.

I know that Hostzealot.com have really quality server solutions. Their servers are fully-redundant and solid, support is available 24/7 for real!

Quote Originally Posted by charcoal View Post
    I need your help regarding the choice of web host to order dedicated server in UK.
    One of my friends recommended me to try pmgchosting.com - still not sure about this web host.
    I need your help to find any info on their server stability.
    What can you say about them?
    May I know, your resources requirement, so that we can provide you some good options or you can check reliable servers at KTCHost as Dedicated server starts from $65 per month only.
    ktchost.com - Reliable Hosting Provider
    E-commerce Ready Hosting | Pure SSD Cloud/VPS | Offshore Dedicated Server
    24/7 Reliable Tech Support | Monitoring Service | R1Soft Backup

I found pmghosting is quite expensive and hosting packages are not so suitable for all kind of online business. try some other host.

I suggest to use server plans from Hostzealot.com with no hesitations. You will receive high performance hardware, helpful responsive team at low pricing rates.

I highly recommend dcxv.com. I am very happy with their service. Their UK dedicated servers are well-balanced.
    Uptime in the three months since we moved has been 100% and the server is always fast and stable.

With the right web hosting company, your business web site can be much easier than you think. There are so many web based design tools and marketing tools included in web hosting packages, that you really don't need to know much about html, programming, or otherwise.

You can search on Google that is best option.