Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Smile Can a Cloud Hosting host my website

I haven't greatly understood the cloud technology but do you think cloud hosting can host my website much like a vps host, will the cloud hosting be cheaper or expensive compared to normal hosting.

yes definitely cloud hosting will host your site it's not much cheaper but it is good and reliable in these days and it is also best

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    Cloud hosting can definitely host your website..it is like server hosting only but the VM is located on Cloud servers making it much more efficient and scalable.
    Usually Cloud hosting turn out to be cheaper compared to traditional plans as most of the cloud plans are billed on a pay-per-use basis meaning you pay only for the resources that you use and nothing more.
    Cloud hosting is very popular now a days and you get good plans from any web hosting provider.
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

Cloud hosting can host almost all type of websites. Your cost should be comparable to that of a VPS and it is a scalable solution. No need to worry about traffic spikes etc.
    Looking for Cloud Hosting? Get some MediaTemple Coupons
    Shared Hosting? Get some MyHosting Promo Code Or Hostmonster Coupon

Cloud hosting really refers to the server setup at your web host. In a traditional hosting environment, your website is hosted on a single server, often alongside multiple other websites. Your site’s performance is restricted by what that particular server is capable of, which means that under high loads (like when your newest blog post makes the front page of Digg), your site may crash.

Your sites and projects will be in good hands if you choose rightservers.com Cloud hosting solutions.
    These guys know how to keep everything working and do their work qualified. I call it all-inclusive hosting provider.

cloud hosting is better in performance than the usual hosting and also expensive as well.

Yes, you can host your website with cloud hosting, it is littlebit costlier then normal hosting,
    but you will get optimised output form cloud hosting technique.and obviously it is much faster then traditional hosting.

I am completely agree with all the members the site hosted on clouds are much costlier than the normal hosting providers , "BUT"
    It is optimized and faster

Cloud hosting can definitely host your website..it is like server hosting only but the VM is located on Cloud servers making it much more efficient and scalable.

If you are in search of quality cloud host you should definitely use Newpush.com solutions. They are trustworthy host with experienced team and fast servers.

There is no issue with availability of resources in cloud hosting so there is no problem at all with it. And definitely it should be cheaper than a typical vps hosting plan. Search for automated scaling cloud instead of normal cloud.

Yes, I totally support rightservers.com suggestion. The abundance of positive feedbacks about them makes them preferable.
    Their prices are competitive and despite being an internet service, you feel that they treat you personally and face-to-face.

Cloud Hosting

Quote Originally Posted by nancyfromafrica View Post
    I haven't greatly understood the cloud technology but do you think cloud hosting can host my website much like a vps host, will the cloud hosting be cheaper or expensive compared to normal hosting.
    Yes. Cloud Hosting provides best hosting solution for your website. Best Cloud Hosting services tend to demonstrate a vague idea of how they can benefit people with diverse and ever-expanding storage and data queuing needs over an IT infrastructure. Whether your requirements are to run a mission-critical business application, to be able to store large amounts of data or to roll out a social gaming solution for multiple-players across social networks, you must also look deep within each cloud offering. At bare minimum, the best cloud hosting services should be able to provide you with sound service offering, service excellence, and scalability.

Sources: http://www.cloudreviews.com/blog/bes...ting-providers

I will recommend GoGrid, VPS.Net and FireHost. These hosting services are providing best hosting services all over the world with cheap hosting solutions.

Thanks for the replies guys which is the best and cheap cloud hosting site that you would recommend me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast