In Seo How to target many countries for one website?

I have in domain.com and on that domain has listed multiple countries. so i want to know how to optimize my website for each and every countries.

Hello,

You can make use of CDN network, which will cache your site on their servers at multiple locations.

Quote Originally Posted by LicenseStore View Post
    Hello,

You can make use of CDN network, which will cache your site on their servers at multiple locations.
    How to use CDN network in seo, can you explain it shortly?

Hi,
    You just have to Simply create multiple supporting pages fro your country which will link up to your top level country landing page. Once done, cross link your supporting pages so they all will link together. Now your supporting pages are both linked up to your top level country page and cross linking to each other. Make sure that none of the cross linking among your supporting pages includes or incorporates your top level country page.he objective here, and the power of siloing, is that Page-rank flows throughout your internal linking structure and Google see the reinforcement of your top level landing page for each of your targeted countries.

Source : www.Quora.com

In Google Webmaster you can enter a specific region you want to target. Google will then associate all content on that domain with that specific country or even city

I agree with wellliving. It could be a good choice.

For SEO, You have to use href lang tag for different countries and also used different keywords for different countries.
    Create different content using the keywords of your webpage (country wise)
    Create backlinks in high DA sites.
    Choose keywords by targeting WHOLE WORLD location.

You can use href lang HTML tag for targeting different countries. And also use webmaster tool for GEO Target Location. Apart from this, I suggesting to go for multiple domains with the same brand name which is easier to target the customers. All the big websites focus on creating the separate domain for the different country audience.

In On Page Seo, you should target world wide keyword and then in Off Page activities, you should target country wise keywords.