PDA

View Full Version : why it is important to put Alt tags in the images in website?

arianagrand
09-29-2017, 02:08 AM
My website loading speed is good, and images are loading properly, as why it is important to put Alt tags in the images in website?

kalmakuran
09-29-2017, 02:28 AM
If you are, for instance, a blogger or you write articles for an online magazine or newspaper, you might encounter this question on a daily basis: should I add an image to my article? The answer is “Yes”. Images make an article more vivid and can contribute to the SEO of your article. In this post, I’d like to explain the steps that you should take to fully optimize an image for SEO.

raianju
09-29-2017, 02:50 AM
Images, when added with a certain consideration, will help readers understand your article better. “A picture is worth a thousand words”. Yeah, well, probably not for Google, but it can spice up a 1,000 dull words, illustrate what you mean in a chart or data flow diagram, or simply make your social media posts more enticing for sure.

deepakrajput
09-29-2017, 03:34 AM
We use Alt tag in images to optimize them, because Google read only alt tags not images.

aidpcards
09-29-2017, 04:11 AM
Alt tag is used in HTML to describe about the image. It shows about image when the image is not uploaded properly. That helps to know the image is of what type.

rekhakumari
09-29-2017, 05:28 AM
You include images in your articles to get people to read your text. Well-chosen images also strengthen your message. You shouldn’t forget to give those images good alt attributes: alt tags and title tags strengthen the message towards search engine spiders and improve the accessibility of your website. In this post I’ll explain all about alt tags and title tags and why you should optimize those.

sadianisar
09-29-2017, 06:36 AM
In SEO, alt tags are important because it helps in defining the content of the image. Search engines cannot read the image therefore alt tags are important.