PDA

View Full Version : How do I create backlinks for a micro-niche and rank it fast (APK)?

ColleenWilliams
10-13-2017, 06:50 AM
How do I create backlinks for a micro-niche and rank it fast (APK)?

PaulaEdwards
10-13-2017, 07:32 AM
Few suggestions shared below:

1. Do manual link building
2. Particularly from .edu , .gov sites
3. BTW you don't require thousands of backlinks for microniches
4. PBNs work for fast ranking as said by another respondent. Just a few days
5. I have access to a low-cost PNB and use it for some of my sites
6. If you want to know how to make PBN check amazon kindle, Udemy
7. Several fulltime internet marketers make their own PBN

dennis123
10-16-2017, 12:44 AM
The best is to get social bookmark links which are do follow, easy to acquire and effective. Here is the list of Social Bookmarking Sites 2018 that will help you in building great backlinks.

virginoilseom
10-16-2017, 02:54 AM
PBNs and Guest Blogging work for fast ranking. People would hardly approve you for a guest posts for an APK site unless you are making some valuable contribution and acquiring some links via Bio description.

jackar56
10-16-2017, 09:09 AM
According to me, most of microblogging sites are offering nofollow link for website. you can't get more benefits from micro blogging sites. you can generate instant traffic on website through Micro blogging sites. you should use the high quality guest post website for create high quality link for website to better ranking.

AaliyaAnubhav
10-17-2017, 07:16 AM
1. Use Guestographics To Get Authority Contextual Backlinks

Infographics are among the most popular forms of content that attract the most backlinks.

A study of the most frequently linked blogs by WordStream, found that infographics were among the top linked content types.

2. Create Data-Heavy Content to Build Whitehat Backlinks

The reason why most people fail to get contextual backlinks from guest posts is because they do it the wrong way.

No high quality blog would accept your guest post if it has promotional backlinks going to the homepage of your site.

Don’t expect them to give you backlinks with keyword anchors like “Sydney web design agency” in guest posts.