PDA

View Full Version : Affiliate Programs

El Newbo
08-26-2005, 03:33 AM
I would like to know which are the best affiliate programs to use on a web site about travel. I would also like to know if you think affiliate programs make a web site look 'cheap' in any way? Can people really make any money from affiliate programs?

El Newbo

NS-Icon
09-01-2005, 03:29 AM
Hi El Newbo,

Generally it is possible to make money from various affiliate programs in one way or another. I would recommend affiliate programs which are known in the market as they tend to be more secure and trusted by those wishing to take part in your affiliate program.

One of the popular ones is CJ.com, it’s called Commission Junction and provides a range of affiliate programs one can choose from, even eBay use them for their program, it does not appear to make their service look cheap :) so I wouldn’t worry about that aspect.

Best of luck,

ASP-Hosting.ca
09-06-2005, 12:08 PM
You can make money from affiliate programs if you have targeted visitors...

peter phillips
09-18-2005, 08:02 AM
I think affiliate programs are good for your site from the marketing and promotion point of view. Affiliate programs don't give your site a cheap look and are very good for the revenue they generate :) . One of the affiliate program provider is affiliate-programs-guide.com.

dyna
09-19-2005, 08:51 AM
you can try to see if anyone of same interests want to exchange it perhaps?

ayksolutions
09-22-2005, 10:58 AM
We currently use iDevAffiliate and it works terrific. Good thing about it is that its easy to install, easy to modify and easy to administer.

ASP-Hosting.ca
10-06-2005, 10:57 AM
You can try shareasale.com too.

1PlanHost
10-30-2005, 05:21 PM
Yes, you certainly CAN make money from affiliate programs and some do very well at it. Many web hosting companies offer affiliate programs which can be very profitable if you market your site or service well. The key is getting as many targeted visitors to your web site as possible that may be interested in what the affiliate programs are selling. Without the highly targeted traffic however, you will be lucky to get more than $10 per month in affiliate commissions. Many highly successful affiliate marketers actually buy Google Adwords and other targeted traffic to their sites which in turn yields a percentage and for some a decent ROI.

As the old saying goes "Rome wasn't built in a day" so take your time, build quality content on your site and quality traffic. And by all means strive to make your site DIFFERENT than all the rest! Market differentiation is paramount to your success.

Best Wishes for a .Net Success!

ASP-Hosting.ca
10-30-2005, 05:33 PM
I have seen sites with 1000s of pages unique content getting hardly any visitors. Having unique content is important, but getting visitors is another story.

1PlanHost
10-30-2005, 05:46 PM
Absolutely! Both are vital and one without the other leads to a long road to nowhere.

Best Wishes for a .Net Success!

ASP-Hosting.ca
10-30-2005, 05:53 PM
"Unique content is all it takes" is a very popular myth :). If you are running web business, getting visitors and converting them into customers is the single important goal you have.

David H.
11-08-2005, 03:22 AM
One really great affiliate program site you can look at is http://www.linkshare.com. They have some killer schemes including Western Union. In addition, if you have a half decent travel website, you really should get involved with http://www.worldnomads.com. They are a travel insurance website based in Australia and they pay pretty well for this type of scheme.

David H

hongo
04-25-2006, 10:39 AM
Hi look at this tool for creating ebay listings in your website

http://www.sysworkers.com/free-ebay-software.asp

freeware open source

fabian
04-26-2006, 09:11 AM
The One that i know, are layer-ads.de, he handle all country´s.

kalypsoweb
04-28-2006, 10:50 PM
"Unique content is all it takes" is a very popular myth . If you are running web business, getting visitors and converting them into customers is the single important goal you have.

I totally agree. Well said!:)

kalypsoweb
04-28-2006, 11:25 PM
I agree, I also have used iDevAffiliate with a couple of different sites. I like the functionality to it.

ASP-Hosting.ca
04-29-2006, 08:51 AM
What exactly is iDevAffiliate?

seoindiawebhost
05-10-2006, 12:14 PM
Hey
try to go n see in shareasale.com i m sure yu would get some best affiliate program which can pay upto 30% of sale.

HMarker
05-11-2006, 08:14 AM
I totally agree too. It is the single and the hardest goal to achieve.
Making money from affiliate programs such as Commision Junction were popular in the past but i am not sure if anybody is really making from money through it.

Google Adsense is popular nowadays...

mitto
07-25-2006, 07:45 AM
Hi,

If you are looking to become an affiliate of Open Linux forums use following link for your affiliate account.

http://forums.linuxwebadmin.info/

EZedgar
09-20-2006, 01:12 PM
I was curious, I am new to this site and to the world of building your own web site but my question was how do you go about making the money off affiliate programs with the targeted visitors?

Edgar

ASP-Hosting.ca
09-21-2006, 02:50 PM
I was curious, I am new to this site and to the world of building your own web site but my question was how do you go about making the money off affiliate programs with the targeted visitors?

Edgar

You build a website(s) around one or more affiliate programs and you drive targeted visitors to them using PPC search engines.

hmalekib
09-25-2006, 12:15 AM
Our affiliate program is on the shareasale.com network... it's doing great for our affiliates...

NS-Icon
09-25-2006, 03:06 AM
Our affiliate program is on the shareasale.com network... it's doing great for our affiliates...

In future, try to recommend shareasale.com and not self-promote your affiliate scheme at the same time as this falls under, yup you got it, self-advertising, which as outlined by the forum rules is not permitted. :)

Tristan66
11-12-2009, 03:58 AM
One really great affiliate program site you can look at is http://www.linkshare.com. They have some killer schemes including Western Union. In addition, if you have a half decent travel website, you really should get involved with http://www.worldnomads.com. They are a travel insurance website based in Australia and they pay pretty well for this type of scheme.

David H

These days Insurance is a tool to safeguard individuals and their families from unfortunate losses that happen in the family. There are a hoard of schemes and types of insurance available.

immediate
11-13-2009, 06:37 AM
Affiliate programs done right can only increase value of your website, it won't make you look cheap at all.

You can sign up an account on CJ.com to search for some valuable travel affiliate programs.

Goddard
03-25-2010, 12:12 AM
There are so many sites used for this affiliated programs.I think the best option is to go for a Google search...

afam4eva
03-26-2010, 02:16 PM
You mean an affiliate network. Commission junction(CJ), Shareasale, Affiliate BOT are some of the popular ones.

Maddox
03-27-2010, 04:57 AM
I think definitely affiliated program makes money...

~ServerPoint~
03-29-2010, 09:38 AM

That will depend on your web site and on what how many visitors it gets daily

Winthrop
04-04-2010, 11:51 PM
I think it really work out on money on affiliated programs...

hellykain
04-07-2010, 11:23 PM
I have seen sites with 1000s of pages unique content getting hardly any visitors. Having unique content is important, but getting visitors is another story.

Hi,,
I believe unique content will help us in achieving top rankings and therefore we ca expect great no. of traffic..

jesila
04-24-2010, 06:29 PM
We currently use iDevAffiliate and it works terrific. Good thing about it is that its easy to install, easy to modify and easy to administer.

rickeyarche
04-26-2010, 09:11 AM
"Unique content is all it takes" is a very popular myth :). If you are running web business, getting visitors and converting them into customers is the single important goal you have.

I do agree with this. The main purpose of online business is to get visitors and convert them as our customers.

alemcherry
04-30-2010, 08:02 AM
Hi,,
I believe unique content will help us in achieving top rankings and therefore we ca expect great no. of traffic..

Haha.. I wish getting traffic was that easy!

Unique content is obviously a must, but it is just a starting point. You got to get a lot of other things right to make money.

asdfghjkl
05-11-2010, 07:47 AM
Generally there have many possible ways to make money from various affiliate programs. I suggest you only for faithful and well-known company. I would recommend affiliate programs which are known in the market as they tend to be more secure and trusted by those wishing to take part in your affiliate program. There have many company like buxto, cj.com etc. You can take affiliate program for your site from the marketing and promotion point of view.

dm0187394
02-17-2012, 03:28 AM
I absolutely accede too. It’s the one and as well the hardest ambition to realize. Creating banknote from associate programs like Commission Junction was in appearance aural the accomplished about I’m borderline if anybody is basically creating banknote through it.

John karner
02-21-2012, 11:40 PM
We currently use iDevAffiliate and it works wonderful. Benefit of it is that its simple to install, simple to change and simple to manage.

kaydenmurphy04
06-11-2012, 11:59 PM
There are various types of affiliate programs, which can help in making money online. You can use various types of affiliate programs like Commission Junctions, which was quite popular in earlier days.

Manov
06-12-2012, 01:01 AM
Just try the below website,
http://www.100best-affiliate-programs.com/

topairportcars1
06-12-2012, 01:39 AM
The affiliate program is also available in several countries through four different networks on the Internet. App developers are also encouraged to incorporate affiliate links in their apps and websites.

sandeep22
08-30-2012, 10:55 AM
Hello friend,

You can make money from affiliate programs if you have targeted visitors..

hitsandy
08-31-2012, 04:06 AM
According to me, Infolinks are best affiliated program to place ads for our web content and gives more earnings.

anbinal
06-05-2014, 05:23 AM

Yes,I agree with you.
Here i wish to add another ways to makes money.
1.Blog consultant
2.Selling photos
3.Mediate job seeker
4.paid writing
5.Data Entry
These are all gives small amount of money and it takes long time.You can earn huge amount of money by selling domains and other web related services.
If you are interested in this business,You should become a reseller.If you need reseller account visit GoResellers.com (http://www.goresellers.com/) It includes domain name registration,hosting,web building and design service,After that you can fix your own rate and make money online easily.Through this business,Now I make some good amount of money.I hope it will be very useful to who are interested to make money.

anbinal
06-17-2014, 02:23 AM
According to me, Infolinks are best affiliated program to place ads for our web content and gives more earnings.

I didn't hear about Infolinks

anbinal
06-17-2014, 02:24 AM
Thanks Manov

anbinal
06-17-2014, 02:25 AM

Thanks for giving tip.
Here i wish to add another ways to makes money.
1.Blog consultant
2.Selling photos
3.Mediate job seeker
4.paid writing
5.Data Entry
These are all gives small amount of money and it takes long time.You can earn huge amount of money by selling domains and other web related services.
If you are interested in this business,You should become a reseller.If you need reseller account visit GoResellers.com (http://www.goresellers.com/) It includes domain name registration,hosting,web building and design service,After that you can fix your own rate and make money online easily.Through this business,Now I make some good amount of money.I hope it will be very useful to who are interested to make money.

bidaddy
05-10-2017, 03:49 AM
An automated marketing program where a Web advertiser or merchant recruits webmasters to place the merchant's banner ads or buttons on their own Web site.