PDA

View Full Version : What is best strategies for seo to rank my website ?

itmartsolution
10-26-2017, 08:21 AM
What is best strategies for seo to rank my website ? Anyone can suggestion me.

sadianisar
10-27-2017, 06:23 AM
Best strategies for SEO to rank a website are: On-Page and Off-Page SEO techniques that follows the rules of search engines.

salman gee
10-27-2017, 06:27 AM
I could jump right into some actionable SEO strategies to use on your site right ... hat SEO strategies, Google wouldn't succeed in ranking only the best results.Top rankings are a pinnacle of online business success.

According to a study by Infront Webworks, the first page of Google receives 95 percent of web traffic, with subsequent pages receiving 5 percent of less of total traffic.

I’ve talked to a lot of business owners and managers – newbies and veterans – who have gone crazy trying to unlock the secrets of how to improve Google ranking and performance without incurring penalties.

I was 16 years old when I entered the world of search engine optimization (SEO), and I’ll admit that I was one of those people too.

I wish I could tell you that there’s a magic button to press that ranks your site in the #1 spot without fail.

But the truth is, it takes resourcefulness, dedication, persistence, and creativity. This is especially true because of the constantly-changing nature of Google’s algorithm.

While there’s no magic, there are steps you can take to soar to the top of a search engine results page (SERP).

I learned this the hard way. But luckily, you don’t have to.

I’m going back to basics with on-page SEO to help you understand the new SEO rules, learn how to optimize for both humans and search algorithm crawlers, and to master on-page and off-page SEO.

mvminfotechseo
10-27-2017, 07:56 AM
Here are some strategies for SEO to rank website :

Useful, high quality, relevant content
Page load speed
Image optimization
Header tags
Outbound links
Different multimedia
Broken links
Readability
Site architecture and navigation
Mobile optimization

dennis123
10-29-2017, 11:56 PM
-> Age.
Age is more than a number. Google relies on its relationship with you over time to judge just how much it can trust you. The longer it's known about you and the more often it sees you creating high-quality content that delivers tremendous amounts of value, the more it's going to trust you.
-> Authority.
The second pillar of trust is authority. Google relies on other sites that it already trusts to determine what newcomers should be trusted. If you have a site with great content, and other websites that Google already trusts are linking to you organically, your trust will naturally increase over time.
-> Content.
The third underlying component of trust is content. Your content plays a large role in your visibility on Google's SERPs. Simply put, you can't push out subpar content and expect to gain traction. Your content has to deliver enormous amounts of value if you're serious about attaining the search giant's attention.
-> Improve page speed.
-> Focus on mobile and AMP.
-> Be social and engage with others

24x7servermanag
10-30-2017, 02:36 AM
Can you please refer this thread for the same answer - http://forums.hostsearch.com/showthread.php?100636-How-will-you-increase-the-Pagerank-of-a-page

Hope this will help you.