PDA

View Full Version : What is Guest Posting?

oneyestech
10-27-2017, 06:27 AM
What is Guest Posting?

salman gee
10-27-2017, 06:28 AM
Guest posting” means writing and publishing an article on someone else's website or blog. I offer this on my own site (occasionally) and do it quite a bit on other blogs with audiences that I want to speak to. It's a great way to connect with new readers and get your name out.

Shwetha
10-27-2017, 06:33 AM
Guest Posting refers to sharing your own views on other blogs, this really works in creating back links.

mvminfotechseo
10-27-2017, 07:53 AM
Guest posts and guest posting is where a writer who owns his or her own blog creates a unique and original post on another blog or site with a mention of the author and usually their blog at the bottom of the article.

nikoscorporate
10-27-2017, 07:57 AM
“Guest posting” means writing and publishing an article on someone else's website or blog. I offer this on my own site (occasionally) and do it quite a bit on other blogs with audiences that I want to speak to. It's a great way to connect with new readers and get your name out.

aidpcards
10-28-2017, 08:24 AM
Guest blogging is the act of contributing a post to another blogger's website. In this guide, you'll learn about guest blogging's use in marketing.

24x7servermanag
10-29-2017, 05:19 AM
Guest posting is used for SEO back-linking. In guest posting, you have to write the review or some contents about other's website. It will introduce you to the other members on blogs or place where you are posting. It is the way to build the good reputation online. This will increase visitors for your website and make your website contents available on internet easily.

Guest posting has below advantages -

1. It will build the good relationship with the bloggers as you are going to post or uploaded or write your articles on their blog. Unique contents are needed by the bloggers so you are providing them and it's very important factor in blogging.

2. As you are posting on someone's blog, it increases the SEO rank as there will be back-linking of your website. So search engine gets the essential contents easily by such back-links.

3. You will get the new visitors as you are adding the posts on someone else's blog. If your contents are really unique and helpful then you will get the valued customers. Those can turn into your clients. Your reputation become best on web.

RealEstateA
10-29-2017, 08:54 AM
It's a like an sharing about yourself on another blog site. And also it's a good backlink technique to increase your website rank on Google.

dennis123
10-29-2017, 11:44 PM
Guest posting can help build brand awareness with a different audience and help drive new traffic to your site. However, on January 20, 2014, Matt Cutts mentioned on his blog that guest blogging has got too spammy and recommends staying away from it if you are only doing it for an SEO advantage.

davidsmith21
10-30-2017, 02:15 AM
Guest posting implies composing and distributing an article on another person's site or blog. I offer this all alone webpage (once in a while) and do it a considerable amount on different web journals with gatherings of people that I need to address. It's an incredible approach to interface with new perusers and get your name out.

RH-Calvin
10-30-2017, 03:14 AM
Guest posting is the process of submitting articles to various blogs as a guest author. The process helps to rank keywords higher in search engines and also generate good traffic from them.