PDA

View Full Version : Which type of ad-words ad is good for classified site..?

rehanamalik
11-11-2017, 01:53 AM
Hello friends,

I would like to know that Which type of ad-words ad is good for classified site..?

24x7servermanag
11-11-2017, 05:50 AM
I would suggest, both, text as well image adds. Because on the text adds, there are very less chances of clicking on it. So click rate gets down for the text adds. Adds which are blinking or has some animation and easily catches the user's attention are always suggested. Placement of the add is very important factor while placing the add.

Classified display adds will be beneficial to you if you use eye catchy images or even video ads and video marketing can be more beneficial options for you.

daikaads
11-12-2017, 05:50 AM
I would suggest, both, text as well image adds. Because on the text adds, there are very less chances of clicking on it. So click rate gets down for the text adds. Adds which are blinking or has some animation and easily catches the user's attention are always suggested. Placement of the add is very important factor while placing the add.

Classified display adds will be beneficial to you if you use eye catchy images or even video ads and video marketing can be more beneficial options for you.

Either Text Ad or Banner Ad, Daily Impression and Click Through Rate are decided based on the keywords bidding and daily budget.

alpa
11-12-2017, 09:49 AM
Text and banner ads both ads for classified site