PDA

View Full Version : Paid mailing list

hardiksoni
11-18-2017, 02:22 AM
I am launching my new product next week. I need to get more visitors for this product so that I can make good sell. Should I purchase paid mailing list? What should I consider?

harry_v
11-18-2017, 10:41 AM
The paid mailing list will be useful only if the recipients are interested in your product. In most cases, it will become worthless since we can’t assume if the people will be interested in your product or not. So, you should not only rely on this list. You should also plan out some other source for promoting your product.

Also, if you go with paid mailing list, it is strongly recommended that you clean up the list before sending bulk emails. There are lots of providers who offer bulk email verification services. I suggest you to take a look at Top 10 Bulk Email Verification and Validation Services (https://www.accuwebhosting.com/blog/top-10-bulk-email-list-verification-validation-services-compared/). You will find the best providers to clean up your list.

deepakrajput
11-18-2017, 11:57 AM
MailChimp is best seo tools for Email marketing.

Naksh
11-19-2017, 11:19 PM
Email marketing sounds too old when you want instant traffic, why dont you prefer social media marketing? or you can even try PPC campaign on Google!

Achaladya
11-20-2017, 12:04 AM
MailChimp is the best one for email marketing.