PDA

View Full Version : What is a Google trend?

gunjanjain
11-30-2017, 12:29 AM
Hello friends,

I want to know that What is a Google trend?

loveguruindia
11-30-2017, 12:43 AM
Google Trends allow us to explore the magnitude of different moments and how people react to those moments.

Medventa
11-30-2017, 03:58 AM
Google Trends is a public web facility of Google Inc., based on Google Search, that shows how often a particular search-term is entered relative to the total search-volume across various regions of the world, and in various languages.

alwaysprompt
11-30-2017, 04:08 AM
Google Trends works by analyzing a portion of Google searches to compute how many searches have been done for the terms entered, relative to the total number of searches done on Google over the same time. Although the data provided by Google Trends is updated daily, Google includes a disclaimer that the data Trends produces "may contain inaccuracies for a number of reasons, including data sampling issues and a variety of approximations that are used to compute results."

mvminfotechseo
11-30-2017, 05:01 AM
Google Trends is an online search tool that allows the user to see how often specific keywords, subjects and phrases have been queried over a specific period of time. ... It's possible to query up to five words or topics simultaneously in Google Trends.

efusionworld
11-30-2017, 05:59 AM
Google Trends is an online search tool that allows the user to get how often particular keywords, subjects and phrases have been queried over a particular period of time.

omkarsoft
11-30-2017, 07:21 AM
You need to check with Google

salman gee
11-30-2017, 04:08 PM
From finding new products to sell on your ecommerce website to searching for content ideas, the list of potential uses for Google Trends is endless. Here is a quick guide to using Google Trends to benefit your business.

What is Google Trends?
If you have never heard of, or used Google Trends before then you are in for a treat! Google Trends is a tool that allows you to compare the popularity of search terms and trends. With a number of different features, it allows you to gain an understanding of the hottest search trends of the moment along with those developing in popularity over time.

How to use Google Trends
Well, the good news is Google Trends is free! It’s open for anyone to use, whenever you like. Simply navigate to Google Trends and you’ll see the dashboard. From here you can either navigate around the trending stories or enter topics into the search box:What can I use Google Trends for?
The list of potential uses for Google Trends is endless, but here is a quick step by step guide to using Google Trends to benefit your business.

Understanding your audience

As the most popular search engine, Google has become more of an institution than a search engine. This allows their search data to be incredibly indicative of public opinion and interests. You can use this to your advantage by understanding public opinion related to your industry.

If I were using Google Trends for Hallam Internet I would like to know how the perception of our industry has changed over time and where it lays now.

I would get myself on Google Trends and start with the basics. I would type some key phrases in the search box above that I think would be indicative of a difference in opinion and understanding of our industry as per the below screenshot:

davidsmith21
12-01-2017, 01:20 AM
Google patterns will be an government funded web office for Google inc. , In light of Google Search, that reveals to how often a specific search-term will be entered relative of the downright search-volume over different districts of the world, and in Different dialects.

hansikamotwani
12-01-2017, 01:30 AM
Nice information Thank you.

whisperingconch
12-01-2017, 01:31 AM
Google Trends is a public web facility of Google Inc., based on Google Search, that shows how often a particular search-term is entered relative to the total search-volume across various regions of the world, and in various languages.

charlottegracie
12-01-2017, 02:29 AM
Google Trends is an online search tool that allows the user to see how often specific keywords, subjects and phrases have been queried over a specific period of time. ... Results are displayed in a graph that Google calls a "Search Volume Index" graph.

Deepak5
12-01-2017, 05:17 AM
Google Trends is an online search tool that allows the user to see how often specific keywords, subjects, and phrases have been queried over a specific period of time.