PDA

View Full Version : How to gain more backlinks in my site?

rankindia
11-30-2017, 05:21 AM
Hello Experts..

I want to ask you please give me solution to how to gain more backlinks in my site and which techniques i will use please suggest me ?

Deepak5
11-30-2017, 06:00 AM
The best links to your website are the ones coming from real websites, with good content and lots of social media shares.

You can either earn these backlinks or build them yourself. As long as they come from the authority websites in your niche, they have great SEO value. I will not insist on a specific link building method, because what works for me, might not work for you. This is the reason, why, at the beginning of the article I said you should do your own tests and decide what’s best for your website.

You can also check what your competitors are doing in terms of SEO, and if their strategy works, try to build the same links.

The most common methods to build quality backlinks are:

Guest posts on related websites
Build links with Infographics
Broken links method
Niche forums
Email outreach to influentials

Avasmith
11-30-2017, 07:00 AM
Do the guest posting it's a best way to earn back links!

ahana2607
11-30-2017, 07:32 AM
These are the steps of gain more back-links in website :-

Article Submission
Social Networking
Press Release
Guest Blogging
Blog Commenting

beastlinks777
11-30-2017, 07:41 AM
Create web2.0 websites like wordpress, blogspot and insert a link in every article you post.

24x7servermanag
12-01-2017, 02:04 AM
1. Guest posting is the best option to get the natural back-liking on your website.

2. The strategy for it is - Great Content + Targeted Outreach + Added Value = Links.

3. You will need to make sure that the contents are unique and info-graphic of your website is best.

4. You should have the focus keyword in your article for getting the natural back-linking.

5. The layout and design of your website should be easily understood and user-friendly.

6. You should have the proper contextual links in-between your contents.

7. Forum posting

8. Blog posting

9. Blog commenting

10. Social media commenting

11. Social media page creation and article sharing

Contextual back-link is the best strategy of back-link building.

These are the links of other sites or related contents on the same site this are included on the page. Contextual backlink are present in the contents, not in the side bar or footer. You can post such links on the other blogs too, just you need to make sure that those blogs allow such contextual backlink. This is the best and easy way of backlinking.

seojesica
12-01-2017, 05:10 AM
1. Guest posting is the best option to get the natural back-liking on your website.

2. The strategy for it is - Great Content + Targeted Outreach + Added Value = Links.

3. You will need to make sure that the contents are unique and info-graphic of your website is best.

4. You should have the focus keyword in your article for getting the natural back-linking.

5. The layout and design of your website should be easily understood and user-friendly.

7. Forum posting

8. Blog posting

9. Blog commenting

These are the links of other sites or related contents on the same site this are included on the page. Contextual backlink are present in the contents, not in the side bar or footer. You can post such links on the other blogs too, just you need to make sure that those blogs allow such contextual backlink. This is the best and easy way of backlinking.

Yes, Excellent Explanation, I completely agree with you.

sadianisar
12-02-2017, 05:39 AM
To gain more backlinks for your site, implement quality Off-Page SEO techniques such as Blogging, Article submission, Forum posts, Infographic submission, Press release submission.

Nas
12-02-2017, 05:53 AM
Hello Experts..

I want to ask you please give me solution to how to gain more backlinks in my site and which techniques i will use please suggest me ?

hey, first tell me which SEO activities you are doing daily? so that I can guide you step by step.

RH-Calvin
12-04-2017, 02:26 PM
More backlinks can be built using various link building techniques like:

Guest posting
Article submission
Press release submission
Social bookmarks
Classified ads
Infographics submission

neelseowork
12-04-2017, 11:17 PM
Hello Experts..

first of all do competitive analysis.
find out the links to rivals work on it and work on other sites too for better results.
focus on content more and do off-page SEO activities to increase backlinks.

try to work on relevant sites. it will be more beneficial.
quality of links matters instead of quantity.

evejones
12-05-2017, 12:01 AM

7. Forum posting

8. Blog posting

9. Blog commenting

Social Media Commenting!? How will you utilize it for instance: Law Firm?

mandeep77
12-05-2017, 01:00 AM
you can try Forum posting, Article Submission, Blog Commenting, Infographics Submission,