PDA

View Full Version : Can I do SEO on Yahoo ?

rankindia
12-01-2017, 02:54 AM
My website is ranking good on Google but on Yahoo was so sad, can you share me some ways to do SEO on Yahoo Search Engine. I think I can get a bit traffic from there.

drnagwaniseo
12-01-2017, 04:07 AM
- First of all,I want to mention that Yahoo and Bing have an alliance, so that gives you one less search engine to worry about. Why? Because search results will be the same in Yahoo and Bing.
- Bing/Yahoo & Google SEO Similarities
Links – Quality of a backlink profile holds weight in both Google and Bing, so it is important to have high quality links to your website.
Results for Local Search – Page content and optimization should incorporate keywords based on geographic locations for success in the local results.
Paid Search – works the same in both, but remember this is only rented space for your website.
- In order to be indexed in Bing, you should submit your site to Bing.
- Technical requirements needed
When ranking your website, Bing focuses on these technical factors:
Page Load Speed – your website page speed should be fast
Robots.txt – This will tells Bing robots what to crawl and what not to crawl
Sitemap – Keep your sitemap clean and current (remove any unnecessary URLs
Redirects – Bing prefers 301 redirects you have moved content between websites
Canonical Tags – This is new for Bing, they now acknowledge rel=canonical tags, which helps Bing determine which page is original versus which pages are duplicates.
- Title tags are extremely important.
- Use straightforward keywords.
- Build up backlinks.
- Content is important.
- Be Social
- Act Local

alsaad
12-01-2017, 04:38 AM
SEO for Google is arguably more complicated than SEO for the other search engines. This, according to some theories, means that SEO for Yahoo! is going back to the basics, to a time when ranking a site depended on fewer factors.
Yahoo! gives great importance to domain age—that is, how long you’ve had the URL or address associated with your website. Therefore, having an older domain is an advantage.
CONDUCT KEYWORD RESEARCH
USE KEYWORDS, BUT DON’T STUFF
CREATE ENGAGING CONTENT
OPT TO BRING SOMETHING NEW TO THE CONVERSATION
KEEP AN EYE ON THE NEWS

wellliving
12-01-2017, 05:57 AM
Hi

In yahoo competition is not much, you can easily achieve your aim. first add Yahoo webmaster in your website and follow yahoo guideline, understand working process of yahoo then make a strategy for this. Surely you will get results if you will do smart work

deepakrajput
12-02-2017, 04:24 AM
SEO for all search engines are same.

sadianisar
12-02-2017, 05:28 AM
Yes you can do SEO of your website for Yahoo but all the SEO methods are same for all search engines whether it is Google, Yahoo or Bing.

alpa
12-02-2017, 06:22 AM
If you ignore Yahoo!, you could be wasting your efforts. By focusing only on Google, you're missing out on a huge source of traffic from another popular search engine.

mobilepriceshop
12-02-2017, 01:41 PM
Most people believe that if you are ranking well with Google, you must be doing well with Bing and Yahoo, but that is just not the case. Unfortunately, I found that most of the blog posts on this topic were favoring one search engine over another. However, I believe that it is important to optimize for all three-- you could be missing out on some great business opportunities if you are not optimized correctly for each of these search engines.

Before we begin, I want to mention that Yahoo and Bing have an alliance, so that gives you one less search engine to worry about. Why? Because search results will be the same in Yahoo and Bing.

My goal is to give you the facts so you can really understand the differences and similarities between these search engines and search ranking factors and why it is important to be optimizing for all. First, let's start with the similarities.

ropoint
12-04-2017, 01:13 AM
Thanks for sharing useful information for us..

HiteshPatel
12-04-2017, 01:27 AM
Every search engine has its own search algorithms. It is possible that your website has not affected by the google algo but it may be possible your site is punished by yahoo algo. You have to first understand about yahoo algo and maintain your site as per their guidlines.