PDA

View Full Version : Review snippet not showing?

raheel
12-04-2017, 02:37 AM
Hello

I have a question regarding the rich snippet for reviews. We recently implemented structured data for reviews . This was done around 2 months ago and the review snippet is still not showing. Search Console says they indexed all the pages with the structured data and there are no manual actions. There are no errors in the structured data.

Why is Google not showing the rich snippet for reviews, can anyone help?

DanielDP
12-04-2017, 01:51 PM
May be one of the following reasons :
1. Google does not guarantee the display of rich snippets on search results (That is, Google can display or not display a rich snippet; nothing is certain).
2. If your text code does not meet Google's quality standards, Google has the right do not display it in search results.
3. Data is incorrectly marked : there are many areas in which the smallest detail code can be ignored and therefore Google can not understand the markup.
4. Google does not view the site as a trusted address.
5. Make inconsistent marking.
6. Google can not see the content you've changed.
7. Data is not representative of the content on the site or is misleading.

Timensound
12-05-2017, 03:21 AM
I have a question regarding the rich snippet for reviews. We recently implemented structured data for reviews on this website.

mobilepriceshop
12-05-2017, 06:13 AM
I have All in One Schema.org Rich Snippets plugin installed on my WP websites for the star snippets to show up in google search results. I used the Item Review property in this plugin for the homepage and under Reviewer's Name (added name of author), Item to be reviewed (added brand/business name)

Avasmith
12-05-2017, 07:54 AM
It's an ad on feature and google doesn't guaranty that it will shows the rich snippet, just try to build more back links to that page