PDA

View Full Version : How we can decrease the bounce rate for only one page website?

Edtech
12-11-2017, 05:47 AM
Hi Guys Please, help me out, how we can decrease the bounce rate for my one page website?.

DanielDP
12-11-2017, 03:14 PM
First you should review the content and improve its quality.
Limit ads on that page
Reduce page load time
if there are links to external sites, should set to open those pages in a new window

deepakrajput
12-11-2017, 08:41 PM
You have to optimize the code, pics & videos of the landing page.

virginoilseom
12-11-2017, 10:29 PM
- The solution for this issue is telling Google Analytics that this user is not a bounce after he has spent some time in the page. The way to do it is by utilising event tracking, and the steps to cover it are as follows:

- Define your timeout range: define how much time is enough for you before considering the user as engaged. It’s completely up to you and dependable on your type/industry/business.
- Set up a timeout counter when the page code finishes loading. Use Javascript to create it.
- Execute a Google Analytics event when timeout expires and tell Google Analytics that the user is not a bounce.

neelseowork
12-11-2017, 11:24 PM
Hi Guys Please, help me out, how we can decrease the bounce rate for my one page website?.

look who is asking such questions?
Digital marketing and SEO company is asking such question. you must know the answer Edtech.!

evejones
12-11-2017, 11:47 PM

What have you already analyzed on that page? Let us know what that page is about and the main reason that bounce rate is increasing is because users are not finding anything interesting there. Why dont you move towards making it engaging?

sadianisar
12-12-2017, 07:52 AM
For SEO purpose and to decrease the bounce rate, you must create a search engine friendly website, easy navigation system, fast loading page speed, unique content.

24x7servermanag
12-14-2017, 06:00 AM
If the visitor just visits the single page on site and did not access the other pages that time it is called bounce rate.

This might be case that visitor has bookmarked the link or means that contents on your website are engaging him and are quality contents.
He may have got the required information from home page only that is why he has not checked the other pages.

But as he did not accessed it more, it is consider as bounce. Bounce rate should always be low.

Here are some tips for you -

1. Upload the quality contents on the website which are easy to read.
2. There should be easy navigation on your website.
3. Make your website responsive so it become easy to access on the mobile, tablet or computer.
4. Page load time should be good.

There are plugins available which can decrease the bounce rate.

RH-Calvin
12-14-2017, 02:38 PM
Bounce rate is the percentage of visitors to a particular website who navigate away from the site after viewing only one page. It can be reduced by:

Good content update
Internal links
Easy navigation
Quick loading of webpage