PDA

View Full Version : Do you add everyone on Facebook?

sapnajha
12-11-2017, 06:50 AM
Facebook has a limit to the amount of friends you can have and that is why many people end up choosing to filter out who are the people that have to be added, while others don't care and add all the people who send invitations (and when the limit is exceeded, they simply create another account).

Which team do you belong to?

Carlbrewster
12-11-2017, 07:05 AM
You can create groups to add more people!

hansikamotwani
12-11-2017, 07:37 AM
yes create group to connect with every people

baggapankaj
12-11-2017, 11:24 AM
I am agree with you.

DanielDP
12-11-2017, 02:39 PM
Filter friend who do not interact with you (like post, comment ...) doing so will keep the people who really want to connect with you. Group is also a good idea, but sometimes you have to accept that in the group there will be "garbage"; I mean, there are people who are not in the group for any purpose. Also, the quality of the group is not improved

neelseowork
12-11-2017, 11:22 PM
Facebook has a limit to the amount of friends you can have and that is why many people end up choosing to filter out who are the people that have to be added, while others don't care and add all the people who send invitations (and when the limit is exceeded, they simply create another account).

obviously, I will not add each and every person.
quality matters not quantity.

evejones
12-11-2017, 11:48 PM

Those profiles which seem contributing to your actual purpose are enough to have in friend list instead of adding junk profiles.

hansikamotwani
12-18-2017, 07:17 AM
Yes we can connect everyone in facebook by creation group.

Nirala
12-19-2017, 04:14 AM
I do not add everyone but I add who have the good profile or whom I know.

Naksh
12-19-2017, 04:56 AM
Adding everyone is useless. Since they are not going to contribute, it is of no use in growing your friend-list. So my answer is:"NO" I dont add anyone on FB.

mobilepriceshop
12-19-2017, 04:58 AM
If you'd really like to interact with people you don't actually know without exposing your personal information, consider adding <a href=”https://www.facebook.com/about/subscribe” target=”_hplink”>Facebook's “Subscribe” button</a> to your Timeline; that way, you can let others view your public updates without having to .

deepesh iyer
12-27-2017, 09:05 AM
Dear sapnajha,

I suggest it's better to add your friends on Facebook. facebook allows limited friends. If you want to interact with many friends you can make a group.

risen29
12-27-2017, 10:43 AM
Look i dont know what the upper limit of umber of friends are , but f you've reached it , im [pretty sure there are some questionable friends in that list , if you are doing this for seo you are wasting your time , as by this stage your account will already have a bad rating , ( yes facebook actually has an authority measure on their profiles , just like google ) Something many people dont know. So it will be sen as a spam account