PDA

View Full Version : What mistakes should I avoid while optimizing the website?

Powerfulvasikar
12-19-2017, 01:51 AM
Hlo Friends,
What mistakes should I avoid while optimizing the website?

Lone Star
12-19-2017, 02:21 AM
Avoid using black hat SEO techniques and focus on pure white hat SEO.

Deepak5
12-19-2017, 03:27 AM
Search engines are still the number one place people turn when they want to learn something new or solve a problem. If you want your startup to attract and retain the level of attention it needs to survive, investment in SEO is a no-brainer. That said, SEO done poorly can end up doing more harm than good, and it’s easy to make mistakes if you don’t have the experience. Here are ten things to avoid if you want your startup to succeed in the search engines.

1. Poor/No UI and UX
2. Slow Page Load Time
3. Ignorance of Social Media
4. Blog Content with No Value
5. Targeting Search Engines Instead of Users
6. Poor Site Architecture and URL Naming Convention
7. Not Claiming Google+ Authorship
8. Building Too Many Links Too Fast

Nirala
12-19-2017, 04:02 AM
Very first thing, Focus on the user-friendly web design
Don't compromise with the content
Focus on Title and Description
Don't forget to compress and optimize the images
Choose the best hosting
Minification of CSS and JS
Site Loading Speed

muslimastro
12-19-2017, 04:13 AM
Don't get low quality backlinks

salman gee
12-19-2017, 05:28 AM
Cloaking is a technique which is used in Black Hat SEO that enables to create two distinct pages where the page content being presented to search engine spider is different from that which is being presented to the user's browser. These techniques do not come under the guidelines of search engines.

sadianisar
12-19-2017, 06:50 AM
Avoid implementing Black Hat SEO techniques such as keyword stuffing, duplicate content, cloaking, doorway pages, paid backlinks etc.

virginoilseom
12-19-2017, 10:26 PM
- Not improving your website pages for looking
- Not advancing your title tag and meta labels
- Not having any quality inbound connections
- Not having an expert, dependable design and being conflicting with hues, pictures, text styles, route informing, and format
- Being more showy than accommodating
The key is to strike a harmony amongst frame and capacity. While your website must look engaging and proficient while being easy to understand, it's critical not to wrongly go over the edge with hues, pictures, text styles, and illustrations for website designing services.

evejones
12-20-2017, 12:06 AM
Hlo Friends,
What mistakes should I avoid while optimizing the website?

I think if you type same question on Google, you will come across great blog posts which are impossible to describe in short here.

DenialClark
12-20-2017, 06:46 AM
avoid black hat seo