PDA

View Full Version : How to improve my keyword without any backlinks?Hello friends, How to improve my key

sonalmathur1
12-21-2017, 12:26 AM
Hello friends,

How to improve my keyword without any backlinks?

erieki
12-21-2017, 01:26 AM
Yes, you can!

The evergreen strategy to increase blog traffic would to be to create viral content and market it.

How to create Viral content?

Everyone aims at creating viral content but mostly everyone fails at it. I will tell you one easy to do it - carefully observe and pay attention to the sites who are creating viral content day in and day out.

24x7servermanag
12-21-2017, 02:05 AM
Here are some points which will help you to get the top rank on the Google -

1. Unique contents
2. Quality articles
3. Responsive website
4. Web page loading time that is page speed
5. Backlinking
6. Use the Heading, tags

Here are some of the Off page SEO techniques which I am using -

1. Social media marketing
2. Social bookmarking
3. Forum and blog submission
4. Article submisison
5. Image and video submission

AniaBit
12-21-2017, 05:00 AM
Pay attention to:
Unique content,
well optimized,
fast loading pages,
meta data and headings
canonical tags
images

charlottegracie
12-21-2017, 05:14 AM
Maximum website proprietors and bloggers dream of ranking in Google's pinnacle ten for their respective key phrases. however, lots of them are on the verge of giving up, because they're bored with looking for links thru diverse search engine optimization strategies. there's no doubt that links are nevertheless an incredibly important ranking thing, however ...

sadianisar
12-21-2017, 06:23 AM
You cannot improve your keywords without creating backlinks. Therefore, backlinks are essential to create to improve your keywords for SEO purpose.

Deepak5
12-22-2017, 05:19 AM
Hello friends,

How to improve my keyword without any backlinks?

If there’s one thing that you take away from the article here, it is to solve needs.

Remember this. People use Google because they have a need. Through the search process, users hope to have their needs solved. If you can answer their needs, Google will reward you with so much traffic that your server can’t even handle.

So many people make the mistake of assuming they know what are users’ needs, and they produce content that are actually useless to users. It pays to do your homework to find out the real needs first.

Does that sound like a lot of work? Trust me, it is easier than building backlinks. And the traffic is definitely worth i

deepakrajput
12-23-2017, 10:18 PM
By posting high quality unique content you can achieve top ranking.